Monday 10 August 2009

Each day is a Blessing






Good Afternoon,

The expression 'dancing in the rain' applies here! We are in 'a waiting process' of various tidbitz projects; and we are HOPEFUL that we will receive good news tomorrow. Everything is left up to Him; as we are in His Hands, according to His Purpose.

Tidbit - One may as well relax, and enjoy the journey while one waits for Him to Provide Solution.

Hence, have just taken a few more photos of our tid 'garden', outside our bedroom. Blue, our Blue Heeler (who just turned five years young), is also making a balcony appearance! LOL! The five pictures are redundant, perhaps. However, they are of good colourful cheer / uplift to one's spirits methinks; and the fresh rainfall magnifies the beauty of His creations all the more! Love the smell too, of freshly fallen rain upon the earth.

In my earlier bittidz post of today, I suggested that my Home Ec teacher did not like me very much; methinks, this is a more compassionate way of putting things. Also, I recall too, that when I was no longer in her classroom, she was kinder to me.

Also, just received a sad phone call a few minutes ago, from a friend, letting us know that a mutual friend of ours is passing away. Her cancer has reoccured and things are not looking very bright. Intercessary Prayers would be a good comfort at this time. Bit of a shock. Not sure what her age is; but she is too young.

Bittid - Give genuine thanks for your Blessings, and be appreciative for the moments of each and every day. Life is so short; make the most of it. If you have 'thoughts' about calling people; ie a family member, a friend, a colleague, whomever, that you have been 'out of touch with'; best to do it, as you think of it; before it is a 'too late' reality.

The weird thing is, I had thought of calling my friend a few weeks ago; but 'procrastinated'; thinking I will do it, when 'I get around to it'. Hmmmmm. As per the telephone call, her family appparently are not taking any calls, flowers, visitors; as things are happening very quickly. So, all I can say is Godspeed to her; and she is in our heart and Prayers. She had been diagnosed with cancer a few years ago; the cancer then was very aggressive; however, she 'rebounded', and the cancer appeared to have subsided into remission. The last time I saw her, was about a year ago; and she was looking fantastic, and was her fiesty 'spark plug' self!

'Love one another, as I have loved you' is what He wants us all to do!

God Bless.

No comments: