Sunday 8 March 2009

'Spring Forward!'






















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Write about 'Spring Forward!' Have a bit of a tidbit to share with you!

Tonight (or rather last night), we watched a couple of movies; 'Amistad' (directed by Steven Spielberg) being one of them! Very impactful and enlightening; well worth seeing! Then Alan changed the channel to the Vision Channel, to have it 'ready' for me to 'tune into' for the morning. When I heard, 'When God is Silent' being the topic, I thought, 'Wow, I have to listen to this!' Again, there are NO coincidences!

'When God is Silent' was the theme being discussed; and that was 'music to my ears'. I have discovered another wonderful Ministry to listen to and follow! 'In Touch Ministries', with Dr. Charles Stanley (www.intouch.org) of First Baptist Church, in Atlanta Georgia. I was totally blown away; and it was just the right message I needed to hear at the right time! Thank you Dr. Stanley! I liked his whole approach and straight up manner; and he is a very 'special' man with many 'Gifts'. I gravitated towards the summer cruise to Alaska; 'just because'.

Dr. Stanley was sharing about his enjoyment and 'Spiritual' appreciation
for photography; and he was saying that there is always a Blessing and a story to tell with his pictures. I loved his story about the waterfall! From the photo he showed, I saw a shining light around the waterfall; he was happy that the rain had stopped right in the nick of time, so he could take a beautiful picture; before the rain resumed again. No coincidence!

Am writing this at this wee bittid hour of the morning; because I am thankful to have had the joyful opportunity; and, while it is still fresh in my mind! I know I will sleep well tonight or for what is left of the night! LOL! We have been having our challenges (who doesn't though; particularly during these times); and I have wondered and inquired about the 'Silence' as well. It has only been recently when I thought TRUST in Him completely; ie do not fret or be anxious etc. That He has a Purpose; and just Trust that He will Provide in Accordance with His Will and in His Time. Dr. Stanley described it all perfectly; it just clicked - made sense! As I mentioned in Friday's post of March 6th 'Happy R & R!', we had some 'unexpected' calls that were of good cheer! As I said to Alan that day, 'we are parts of His Orchestra; He is the Conductor!'

Am going to call this a night; inasmuch as it is early am; and my eyes are starting to close a tid. However, just wanted to share this encouraging bittid; because it gives me a wonderful uplift and 'an Answer'. Interestingly enough, I have been reading more of the Bible; particularly the Psalms as of late! Very interesting what Dr. Stanley was sharing! Hope you check into his site; you may find him to be 'just what the doctor ordered!'

Tidbit - 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'. Love the above photo image!

Bittid - Be appreciative and thankful for your Blessings! There are NO coincidences!

Good Morning, and God Bless.

No comments: