Saturday 21 March 2009

Abundance of Blessings!


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Before I tidbitz a bit from the Vision Channel, I want to share a tid of bittidz from yesterday's wake. Those who attended, were mainly 'family'; and as it happens, my Mum's Mum and 'Marc's' Mum were somewhat 'related', the family tree being traced back to generations ago. We are thankful we were there; and there were tales that many of us appreciatively shared; including my tidbit story of Marc. Please refer to post of March 7th: 'Appreciating special moments!' if you wish a bittid of humourous background. There was food and drink; and that always helps 'lighten' the atmosphere; plus it was a beautiful sunny afternoon!

Whilst there, I was 'Guided' to give a hug to a person who had caused much grief to family members / friends? for many years. The hug 'softened' her; and I saw a 'gentler' side to her; and we shared some joyful dialogue. She was also the last person I gave a hug to, when we left the wake. She was surprised; so was I, in a wee bit of a way; however, I was 'Directed' by Him - OooooKAY. She immediately 'accosted' me by saying 'she was just fine'. I calmly replied, 'Fine....,however, He has sent me to give you a hug; and a second hug at that!' Her face then took on a bewildered 'lit up wonderment'; and she remained speechless; uttered not a word. I quickly added softly, 'God Bless You' and we left.

Found myself rejoicing, 'That was perfect and Thank You!' Who knows what happened after that - ie her and how perhaps she thus treated the others? The 'directly related' family were staying on, and then gathering later for dinner in another location. We were honoured to have been included in the afternoon wake. Also, the thought of me giving this elderly woman a hug (well 2 hugs), methinks may have been visible by those who still carried a major 'gritch' against her; however, I also thought, it is not about me - it is about HIM and what His Will IS. Personally, I am glad I gave her the TWO hugs! She has a Biblical name, and is quite an attractive looking woman. Yet to most people, she was / is still refered to as 'the b- - - h'.

Methinks a 'spirit of forgiveness' and compassion is what is sorely needed here! In my case, I had 'forgiven' her years ago; eventhough, she chose to be 'whatever' (somewhat 'mean spirited') to our family as well. Although, that being said, I am sure I caused her a bit of grief as a mischevious tid youngster, as a neighbour. Sadly, one of the family members who was also invited, did not attend the wake, because 'this woman' was going to be there. My immediate thought was / IS - "It is not about you or her; it is in memory FOR the lovely gentleman who just passed away!" Anyway, I experienced a few 'epifanies' yesterday; and it appears, more often than not, that alas, it is a 'death' that tends to shake things up. A touch of reality, methinks!

I genuinely hope and Pray that there will be a 'Forgiving Spirit' amongst all those who still 'bear and carry a grudge / cross against her'. Also, may she be given 'understanding, a forgiving spirit, and radiate a peace'. Perhaps the evening was a special epifany to them all!

This morning, I was 'like a sponge' soaking up the Vision Channel. In particular, I am elated by Charles and Hilary Price's visit to the Holy Land! Wow! Imagine that! Such rich history! They will be sharing their Ministry teachings (www.livingtruth.ca for those of you, who wish to tune into the Holy Land right now!) for the next five weeks! Today, they were on Mt. Nebo, Jordan! Breathtaking! One day, Alan and I would like to be a part of their 'Tour to the Holy Land'; what a moving and touching experience; one's life would never be the same again!

Also, Alan prepared breakfast / brunch of 'crisp' bacon, ' eggs sunny side up', and toast (wholewheat)! It may not sound grand; however, to me, wonderfully delicious and hit the spot! Plus, tasty homemade marmalade jam, that our neighbour recently gave us! I end up putting the jam and bittid bacon on the toast; and it makes for a very scrumptious sandwich! LOL!

Will be back either later today or tomorrow and will joyfully share some of my tidbit thoughts. Again, to do yourselves 'due diligence', here are the websites; and you can directly check into them for inspiration, encouragement, and knowledge etc. -www.hourofpower.org; www.joycemeyer.org; and www.livingtruth.ca. I enjoyed all three programs today!

The Spring fresh air is beckoning! We are about to go out for a walk with our 'puppie'. Today, has been a refreshing day, full of little 'epifanies' and Blessings! 'Praise Him In ALL Things!' He Created the Universe in six days! Also, I love flowers, as perhaps, the gifted photographer who provided this wonderful photo image of such glorious flowers. Flowers, being one of His many special and uplifting little 'miracles!'.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: