Thursday 11 September 2008

Good Morning, and a Good Morning it is!


















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a gorgeous sunfilled morning! Already took our Blue out for his 'constitution'; and am presently enjoying a large cup of freshly brewed coffee and writing my blog.

Am still enjoying these wonderful silver fish earrings (you can refer to yesterday's post about them, if you wish); and in the next little bit, I will be packing again for Pasley, as we leave tomorrow afternoon and return home Sunday or Monday. The forecast is for sunshine; which means that Alan can properly continue with the turquoise trim as mentioned in the September 10th blog.

Also, I hope the group of ladies come by again; they were such fun; and if I lived on the island where they are from, I would be a keen and regular participant with them! What a great way to enjoy exercise and to explore the allure of all the tid islands! We have given them a standing invitation; to pop in for coffee or whatever is going (creative lunch!); and if we are not there, then come ashore and rest; plus the outhouse privy is accessible should they wish. (I just suggested though, that they bring their own 'T.P' LOL!) We have also been invited to visit a couple of the ladies; one in particular, with whom I clicked intstantly with! She was also closer to my age; but age is only a number and it is how you feel! I just 'celebrated' my birthday and I am thankful for all my / our Blessings! I believe there are NO coincidences; so when this large 'Hawaiian' outrigger canoe landed upon our shore, it was, indeed, a wonderful gift! We enjoy meeting new people; as well as appreciating our good friends and family.

Tidbit - To help you enjoy a happier day, 'talk' (literally!) to Him and / or say your Prayers at the beginning of the day! Thanking Him and being joyfully confident of the good things that are coming your way! I had a wonderful bath this am; and I find that if you have a quiet spot to share your thoughts and concerns with Him, He is ALWAYS there for you. He is your Best Friend and Confidant; and by asking Him for His Guidance, it is amazing to see what unfolds each and every day for you. It is great to have good friends to ask their input etc; however, if you approach Him first and foremost, He gives you the best advice! And, things become a lot simpler! Am sure some of you know of what I write! Actually, I 'talk' to Him throughout the day and then say our Prayers of Thanks again at night; which ensures a good solid sleep. Plus the 'Patience' I was referring to, in yesterday's post; along with a sound sleep, is vital in making the right choices and / or decisions.

Bittid - Appreciate each and every day and have a joyful heart! Keeps you 'young at heart' too!

Also, today is September 11th; and I believe we have all been imprinted forever, with discerning awareness for this particular day, when so many lives were needlessly and horrifically lost. May God Bless all their Souls; both of the perished, (and their families), and the survivors. However, humane and financial steps have been exercised to repair the global loss, and move life forward as best as possible. If this is of any solace, He is always there to Comfort you; you just need to genuinely invite Him into your heart; ask Him to carry all your burdens and sorrows, and He will uplift you. One day at a time; and each day that passes, becomes a little easier to bear for those that are sad, downtrodden, angry, or whatever emotions that transpire.

Have to go for now; however, may write a tid in a later bit today; when there is a bit of a tid to write! I love the above photo image; such a cheerful morning portrayal! Cheers, with a cup of coffee!

God Bless.

No comments: