Sunday 18 October 2009

Thoughts in memory






















Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

This is just a brief bit post; as I will be back tomorrow with more tidbits!

Enjoyed a refreshing morning; watched the Vision Channel with 'Hour of Power' and 'Enjoying Everyday Life'; and saw some bittids of 'Living Truth'. The rest of the day just flew!

Tonight, we sat outside on our upstairs balcony; and it was so peaceful. Alan and I shared many tid thoughts. One of them was that I wished that my Dad was still alive and that what I know now, I could have spiritually shared with him. Alas, that is not possible. We are told to not grieve or lament upon yesterday. That is true. However, I believe that my Dad is in Heaven, and that he knows my thoughts. He had been gone for 10.5 years; hard to fathom.

Tidbit - Life is too short. Communicate with your family; before it is too late. So that there are fewer laments; should there be words unsaid.

Bittid - Being straight up is best. The Truth sets you free.

Tonight we saw the movie, 'Mama Mia'. What a wonderful movie! LOVED IT! But then, I have always had an affinity towards Greece, for whatever reason. That is one country that I have always wanted to visit! This movie, made me think of my Dad (I was adopted); thus, methinks, a few sad thoughts. I wish he was still here with us. My adopted parents did the best they could to bring me up; and, I am totally Thankful for them! A BIG THANK YOU AND LOVE TO THEM!

Will be back tomorrow. We have a full day set before us; however, we are Praying to Him, in EXPECTATION for GOOD things to happen to us!

Love the above photo image! 'Seek and Ye Shall Find!'

Good Night, Peace, and God Bless.

No comments: