Saturday 17 October 2009

A morning calm














Good Morning, or whatever the best greeting is to you, in your part of the world!

It is Saturday morning; pouring with rain, and heavy duty fall weather. A good tidbitz day to stay at home!

Am thankful that the photo image uploading works; felt rather isolated without the inclusion of pictures to my posts, for this past month or so. A huge Thank you, to my son!

I love the majesty of Fall, with all its vivid colours and splendour! Also, an appreciative acknowledgment of thanks, to whomever took the beautiful and artistic photo of the delicate Autumn morning mist. I will enjoy utlizing that picture, as a Fall feature, as methinks it is a glorious vision to the eyes.

Also, tomorrow morning, I look forward to watching the Vision Channel! Methinks it is best, to 'take bittidz notes', whilst I embrace the Biblical teachings / encouraging insights from 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth'. The 'notes' will help me share a few tidbits with you. However, better to check into their quality websites, to receive the information first hand; as they have wonderful resources to be of assistance.

Did not watch 'Living Truth' with Charles Price (www.livingtruth.ca) last Sunday, as a neighbour popped in for a planned visit. Also, 'Enjoying Everyday Life' with Joyce Meyer (www.joycemeyer.org), was awesome, and I was further enlightened by her message, which endorsed my ephifanies all the more! There are NO tid coincidences, folks!

With 'Hour of Power' (Dr. Robert Schuller - www.hourofpower.org), the teachings were / are so uplifting. I enjoyed the stories shared by Sheila Schuller Coleman, about her personal childhood experience with the 'electric fence', and also her ordeal re: the 'crossing over the chasm'. To quote a part of her invaluable message:

"If you want to find your life, lose your life to Jesus. Lose your life to His God-given dream for you. Lose your life to what God wants you to do to help others, to make a positive difference. Lose your life to making it count. I pray every day, "Lord, I choose to lose my life. I lose it so You can use it. I will live it away, I will give it away." That, my friends, is the secret to a full filling, overflowing life. And I tell you, it's a lifetime guarantee."

I know I am being a bit repititive; however, for those of you, who are feeling discouraged, weary, afraid, etc, check these inspirational websites out. Or,'Pay it Forward' and let others know, that you know may be 'hurting',sad etc. These International Bible Teachers offer solid Biblical teachings and Hope. It is never too late to 'Open your heart' to Him and when you INVITE Him in, He will NEVER leave you.

This morning, I enjoyed my Prayer 'dialogue' with Him; and I asked for the Holy Spirit to Infill me and to Guide me throughout the Day. He helped us through a very tough time (as per recent posts) and that has strengthened our resolve, knowing He is THERE FOR US. He has a PURPOSE and a GOOD PLAN for each and every one of us. All we have to do, is 'SURRENDER' to Him, and let Him Direct our Path. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Life'.

Tidbit - Have total TRUST in the Lord. He PROVIDES SOLUTION.

Will add that sometimes, 'Prayers' are not answered as quickly as one would like. However, we have to remember, that it is in ACCORDANCE with His Will, Purpose and Overall Plan; as He knows what is best for each and every one of us. TRUST in Him, KNOWING He ALWAYS has a GOOD Plan for you. There are times too, when 'Blessings in Disguise', ARE for the best.

Bittid - First thing in the morning, continually throughout the day, last thing at night, focus on being Indwelled by the Holy Spirit. ie. Be joyful, enjoy a daily confident calm, as well as appreciating each and every day, to 'Rest and Abide in Him', as He Shows you the Way.

Have found / am finding that Alan's and my life is far simpler, when we just genuinely 'turn everything over to Him'; as He helps us OVERCOME all obstacles. There is more joy, more appreciation, more Blessings, hence, MORE ABUNDANCE! - GOOD PLANS! We THANK Him all the more!!!!

Hope these bittids provide some good cheer and encouragement. I love the above photo image, with its empowering message!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: