Friday 16 October 2009

Evening Blessings



Good Evening again,

My son was over for dinner tonight - We thoroughly appreciated - Pizza from Costco (Alan dressed it up with pepperoni, salami, peppers, red onion, old cheddar cheese, and other tidbit seasonings), my 'creative' Caesar salad, and a glass of South African Red Wine; followed with bakery bought pumpkin pie and vanilla ice cream. Eventhough the Canucks came in second tonight, we enjoyed a delicious repas and a nice visit with my son.

My son is very good on the computer; and he may have corrected the 'upload image'. I happened to pick the above photo image; and it fits! ie. Happy news, now that the photo image is working again. Blessings!

Once again, we are thankful it is the weekend; and these next two days will give Alan and I a bittid of a restful reprieve from the 'rollercoaster' upheaval we have experienced recently. Also, I will get back on track with the home based business I have just become involved with; ie by learning more about the wonderful products, and digesting the compensation plan. To say, we have been distracted with other matters, is an understatement.

Also, we are continuing to expand with our next plan; AND, we are leaving everything to Him to Resolve and Direct our Path. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light.'

Tis now bit time to say Good Night; feel that the 'sandman' is beckoning to me.

Apart from saying an Intercessary Prayer for the Canucks (they are still 'warming up', methinks), I will also Pray that the 'Homer Refs' make reasonable calls in all their future NHL games. Not a case of sour grapes; simply a tid observation.

Until tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams, Peace, and God Bless.

No comments: