Thursday 1 October 2009

Appreciating small Blessings!

Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We are now home for the night; and we look forward to watching the hockey game; as well as enjoying Alan's delicious homemade soup. It is pouring with rain; so it is the perfect Fall night to stay cosy and warm indoors.

We have had our 'nose to the grindstone'; and the tidbitz 'irons in the fire' are starting to gain in momentum / fruition. We have left it all to Him (Christ) to handle; as we know we can not rely upon our own understanding. We have appreciated some wonderful Blessings; and I may share them with you, should we receive more bittidz news tomorrow. All I can say is, that He has been Guiding us towards a joyful Solution.

Before I fell off to sleep later last night, I was in major Prayer 'dialogue' with Him. I kept hearing "REST in Me, for I AM within you." I thought, 'Wow!' Those magnificent 'words' were of / are a huge comfort and a reassuring refuge to me!

Thus, throughout today, we have experienced some pretty awesome 'miracles' methinks; and we thankfully rejoice and jubilantly say 'Praise Him In ALL Things'. As I enthusiastically said to Alan, 'I never thought I would be thanking Him for these little things!' You can refer to my September 29th post of 'Better Blessings'. Charles Price of 'Living Truth' (www.livingtruth.ca) sums up 'trials and tribulations' in such an insightful way. "Thank you Charles"; as it has encouraged me all the tid more, to continue to flourish in my growth in Jesus Christ.

The hockey game will be starting in a bit. 'Go Canucks Go!' We are turning on the heat for the first time since last winter. It is a chilly 50 degrees Fahrenheit outside; and the damp cold of the coast tends to go right through one. We spent an hour (including the driving to and fro), at Costco; and now our kitchen larder is full again! Hurrah! Most of the items will 'stretch' and last us for about a month; and our calculator really helps us keep an eye on our expenses. My son may be coming over to watch the game and have a bite of dinner with us.

Here is wishing you a nice evening, and may Peace be with you.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: