Wednesday 2 April 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPFVijGcLtI&feature=related


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the World!

Wanted to share a tidbitz with you, in the form of music! Hence the title, you just need to click onto, if you wish.

Have already listened to the music a few times this morning; along with a couple of cups of coffee; and each time that I listen, the more it 'reaches' me! Like, the words are GREAT! Very uplifting! I started to sing out loud; and it is incredible, how much better you feel! Even if I am a bittidz off key! LOL! Still sounded good to me! LOL! Joyful! And, as you know the evil one does not like joy or joyful music! Let alone singing happily about 'It is Well With My Soul'.

Plus, I enjoyed the 'people' - they kind of grow on you too. ie, there is an older lady; and she has her friendly face in her hands; quite touching, I think. And the expressions on other people's faces. The singer has a fabulous voice! Very strong. I had to listen a few bit times to hear the words (not a criticism; just my tid ears, I think! LOL!).

Tidbit - Music is good for the soul!

Bittid - Even if you sing off key, who cares? Sing out loud; it is amazing how good you feel! And what a great way to start your day!

Thank you, to my wonderful friend who gave me this link! (as shown in the title link).

Also, it is another beautiful sunny day; bright blue skies. Love the above photo image; and all the Blessings that arrive with Spring!

Will be back later!

God Bless.

No comments: