Monday 7 April 2008

Here is to warm memories!


Good Morning; or whatever the applicable greeting is to you, in your part of the world!

Here, it is Monday am. April Showers galore! Am enjoying the solitude that comes with the sounds of pouring rain! It is a bit of a dark day outside; but rather neat, at the same tid time. Am appreciative and thankful, that we have 'water' in such global abundance; as there are other less fortunate areas in the world that have very little or NO water. As mentioned in yesterday's post,"April Showers bring May Flowers!"; as well as contributing all the more to our supply of water reserves.

Just listened to "Because He Lives" and to "It Is Well With My Soul"; wonderfully uplifting! If you wish, you can refer to my blog of April 5th, for further bittidz info.

Have just worked out our 'schedule' for this upcoming week of various appts and projects; primarily for tomorrow through to Friday. As you may know (as per some previous blogs), we are also involved in a major 'Spiritual Battle' with Alan's siblings; looking forward to His Divine Intervention and His Solution.

Yesterday afternoon when I was 'spring cleaning' our cabinets, shelves, and cupboards, I thought we have so much to be grateful for! Lovely old antiques (from my parents, grandparents, antique shops); and we must start to vividly use them; as you live only once! I keep thinking about the eras in which these various pieces were enjoyed, either in everyday life or on special tidbitz occasions!

Tidbit - Be appreciative! 'Praise Him in All Things'.

Bittid - Be thankful for warm memories!

The above image is of an "Oyster Man' devouring madly, an oyster from an oyster 'shooter'. LOVE the picture; and I literally laugh everytime I see it! The jovial expression on his face is priceless; full of delight and enthusiastic zest! It reminds me a bittid of my late friend,'John', the 'Almond Roca Man'. That was how we 'attacked' the Almond Roca Bars, in the wee hours of the morning(s) LOL! Do not even know if he liked oysters; I LOVE them!

The amusing tidbit tale, is posted in the March 15th post, if you would like to refer / refresh your memories, for a bit of tid background! Have purchased this wonderful plate on a 'lay a way', from a dear friend; and I am looking 'hungrily' forward to 'John's' arrival, in a tid of a bit!

God Bless.

No comments: