Monday 14 April 2008

Genuine Compliments & Gracious Responses


Good Evening, or whatever the appropriate greeting is to you, in your part of the world!

The 2 days went by too quickly! Will post fun tidbitz tomorrow; as we have not been in the door all that long, and we are a bittidz weary.

Tidbit - Be yourself! Show courage and heart! I was one of the 'Speakers'; and I just asked Him for His Words of Wisdom, His Help, and His Guidance throughout the entire affair. In feedback, I was complimented on my delivery.

Bittid - There is no greater reward or gift received, when there is a genuine compliment freely given. And in turn, when you graciously accept a compliment, this makes 'whomever' feel truly uplifted as well.

Will share more tids tomorrow; as we are in the bits of settling in for the night.
I think there will be a beautiful sunset tonight; and Skal!

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: