Saturday 5 April 2008

Good Morning! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPFVijGcLtI&feature=related


Good Morning! There is always a dawn; no matter where things are at in your life. Thus saying, 'Good Morning;' to wherever you are in the world! And if you are on a different time frame; know, it will be morning sometime for you!

Have really enjoyed this morning! It has been a bittidz of awhile, that I have joyfully been getting caught up with past email correspondence etc. And savouring cups of tidbitz coffee; and am listening to: "It Is Well With My Soul". Wonderful voices!

I have also listened to "Because He Lives"; you can click onto the March 28th post, ("Because He Lives") by Allison; who has such a beautiful voice; if you wish to hear her as well.

Am still learning the computer ropes bit by tid, and tid by bit; so eventually, I will be able to link more than one title, I hope! Am doing my bittid best; most likely is me; but it could also be our rather 'ancient' computer. Ultimately, we will be replacing it. So, my apologies to you, re: not accessing "Because He Lives" asap. However, just 'click' onto the Blog of "Because He Lives" and you may be inspired a tidbit!

Tidbit - 'Take time out' (even if for a few minutes; and / or several times like that during your day, if you can); and just appreciate the SIMPLE things. I alluded to that yesterday; ie about QUALITY moments. 'Well'(wrote a post on that 'deep' subject - June 13/07), I raise my cup of coffee and say "Praise Him in All Things!" Be grateful and thankful for whatever it is you have! As mentioned before, do not concern yourelf with what you do not have; but rather what precious, you do have!

Bittid - Appreciate a calm that comes with simply 'being' at peace! The 2 pieces of music I listened to; in fact turned up full blast, was / is so invigorating! A good start or end, for that tid matter, to the day! Whatever works best for you!

Once again, a huge 'Thank you' to my friend, who passed on these 2 songs to me! He is going to send some more in a bit! So, stay 'tuned!' LOL!

God Bless.

No comments: