Thursday 24 April 2008

And FAITH is GOOD!






















Good Evening! And, it is evening here; although it seems much later than it really is! I think because I was up for a couple of hours, in the tid wee hours of the morning. I know I will sleep well tonight!

Am enjoying a fresh shrimp sandwich on wonderful Costco rye bread! Fabulous! Alan makes the best sandwiches; and, in this case, he added just a bit of mayonnaise, lettuce, seasonings, plus a tidbitz of lemon juice, and hand peeled shrimp! Very tasty! I think he appreciates the 'revamped' style of our bittidz kitchen too; and thus, prepared dinner! And, a glass of red wine (South African) also hits the spot. Skal! We have a bittid of Pavlova left over from last night; so we will share that tidbit of dessert! (3 tid strawberries, and a bit of meringue, divided into 2 parts! LOL!). When I do cook, I am the first person to comment on my cooking; ie if it is delicious, I say so! And, if it is not so delectable, I readily admit that as well.

Has been a rather 'unique' day. The 'sibling saga' onslaught continues; and not surprisingly; as, 'they' have turned the notch up, yet again! All I can still state, is that He KNOWS THE TRUTH; and HE is our most powerful Advocate of the TRUTH; which is unfolding mightily, before our eyes. We have both Solace and Faith, in that 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'; and He will PROVIDE. This is very definitely a 'Spiritual Battle'; and the GOOD thing is, that He has already WON! Amen!

Tidbit - You know in your heart what is right and wrong. It is that simple.

Bittid - 'Praise Him in ALL things!' And, as He said, "FEAR NOT, for I have Overcome the World".

Please feel free to refer to my post of 'Faith is Good!' of March13/07. And, I feel there are NO coincidences; because what I wrote about today and yesterday, is pretty much what was shared in that blog. Hmmmmmmm. It just hit me, that FAITH plays such a vital role in ALL things we do; be it in politics, athletics, the 'whole 9 yards'. As an aside, the movie, 'The Whole Nine Yards' was excellent; loved it!

Here is wishing you a Good Night, and God Bless.

No comments: