Wednesday 6 January 2010

Reflective encouragement!


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It has been a full few days! We have been on the go towards fruition of our tidbitz projects. There have been MORE delays; and yet, we keep steadfastedly TRUSTING, that He has an AWESOME plan for Alan and I; full of further joy and bountiful abundance of His Blessings.

The Christmas and New Year's holidays were / are always wonderfully reflective; however, we are glad to be back in contact with those who were away on vacation. Plus some new variables. ie. We received a call from an individual on Monday afternoon; as well as from another contender today; which has given Alan and I even more 'food for thought'. Methinks, that perhaps the bit 'delays' are all the more part of His Grand Purpose and Plan!

Tidbit - 'Rely not upon your own understanding'; Best to Focus, Rest, and Abide in Him; and for Him to Provide Solution. 'Seek and Ye Shall Find' is a solid reinforcement!

Bittid - When you are feeling a bittidz overwhelmed, overcome, just turn to Him (Christ) to Guide your path; as 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'. He says: 'Fear Not, For I Have OVERCOME the World'.

Will share before too long some of my ephifany tidbits from the 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth' from last Sunday. However, still best if you do your own due dilegence re: their mininsterial teachings of Christ.

Here is a passage that 'showed up', when I sought out the Bible for TRUTH. The pages literally flew open! NO coincidences, methinks; considering the few bittids I just wrote!

Psalm 142: 1 - 7 'Prayer for Help in Trouble'

"I CRY outloud with my voice to the Lord, I make supplication with my voice to the Lord.
I pour out my complaint before Him.
When my spirit was overwhelmed within me. Thou dost know my path. In the way where I walk They have hidden a trap for me.
Look to the right and see; For there is no one who regards me; There is no escape for me; No one cares for my soul.
I cried out to Thee, O Lord, I said, Thou art my refuge. My portion in the land of the living.
Give heed to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are too strong for me.
Bring my soul out of prison, So that I may give thanks to Thy name; The righteous will surround me, For Thou will 'deal bountifully with me'."

Perhaps this passage from the Book of Psalms, is an encouraging 'beacon of light' as it is to me! For those of you, who are experiencing some tid challenges; just hang in there with Hope, Faith, and Trust in Him. Also, 'The Lord, the Psalmist's Shepherd' - Psalm 23: 1-6 is also a magnificent uplifting of spirits!

Love the above photo image and its nuturing message!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: