Sunday 17 January 2010

Quiet Dialogue























This is written in the wee hours of the morning; but I felt I had to share this tidbit!

As I was going off to sleep, I ended up having a silent Prayer Dialogue with Him. I Asked Him for the Holy Spirit to indwell within me, and to give me Wisdom and Understanding; as we have some major decisions to make in the next short while. (You can refer to the earlier post, if you wish a bittid of background). Looking back on things, perhaps the delays have been for the best; as in 'Blessings in Disguise'.

We had watched a late movie; and methinks I received my 'second wind'; as well as receiving 'whispers' or inner insights. I was given a plausible Solution! If this is the Way of it, so be it! It is as if a bright 'light has gone on!' "He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light". Will do a bit of due diligence; however, this option certainly has abundant merit!

Also was 'Directed' to the Bible, to Psalm 37: 1 - 40. Verse 1 starts off "Do not fret...". Verse 5 says: "Commit your way to the Lord. Trust also in Him, and He will do it". I find that wonderful passage to be of great encouragement, comfort and solace.

Must call it a night now, as morning will be here soon enough. Once again, I look forward to watching the 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth' on the Vision Channel in four hours. My cup of coffee will be very much appreciated as well! LOL!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: