Friday 8 January 2010

Heartfelt memories


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a very dark showery morning; however, I am thankful for the rain and the milder temperatures, as opposed to snow and freezing conditions.

Meant to add in yesterday's post, that the five lovely Anysley cups and saucers I gave to our friend, was for her to promote them to eager buyers! May they bring someone just as much pleasure as they did to me! It is a 'win / win' for us both! Basically, we do not need these extra 'things'. Am finding that more and more, as each tid year goes by! LOL!

Plus, my Aunt gave me a set of exquisite 18th Century antique cups & saucers as a wedding gift for my first marriage. We also have our own beautiful china pattern; as well as a 300 year old bone china set that belonged to my Mum and her family. I remember in the 'olden days', that after school, I would have 'afternoon tea' with her, enjoying our 'tea time' together from these 'ancient' cups and saucers. Methinks, I will do that sometime - ie have a cup of tea from 'her' china service and appreciate a bit of history!

Tidbit - 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder'; particularly if there is a sentimental attachment and / or heartfelt memories.

Have been tied up with some business bittids this morning; will keep you posted (as per yesterday's post), when we have more clarity. I am ever hopeful that it will be tidbits of GOOD news! Alan and I are patiently waiting for Him to Overcome any and all obstacles, and to Provide the BEST Solution for all.

Bittid - There are times to simply 'step back'; and to calmly leave it all to Him to work things through. 'Fear Not'; as He says: 'For I have Overcome the World'. Therefore, be joyful and have complete, confident TRUST in Him.

Also over the next few days, our Christmas decorations will be put away for another year. This time though, they will be much better organized and easier to locate. LOL!

It is Friday and the weekend again! Where does the time go? Hope to be back a bittid later with a tidbit or two. I like the cheery photo image, along with its wonderful message. The daffodils are starting to sprout up here! An awesome Blessing, indeed!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: