Thursday 29 May 2008

Enjoy the simple things in life!

















Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

I just love that bit photo image of the dear tid 'frog'. Am going to post this cheery 'frog' again! Has a whole new meaning for me; as these 'frogs' are wonderful 'scrub' containers. Should mention that the cream coloured 'frog' has a nice flowery design on its top; no marking on the bottom; and the brown 'frog' has nothing on the top; but a signature on the bottom. A bittid of tidbit trivia! LOL! I 'introduced' the 2 'frogs' last night outside in the evening sun; and whilst we enjoyed our 'spring cocktail', the 2 of them, looked really cute together. However, back to the custody of the kitchen sink counter for the brown 'frog'; whereas the cream 'frog' will be our custodian for our tidbitical garden tools.

When I was a child, I used to catch 'tadpoles'; like most of us. However, I also used to 'catch' frogs; live ones in the early summer ams, when I was 7 years young. I would lie in wait, if you will; and then scoop the little tid ones up into jars; and then transport them back, to a good sized cardboard box; which was 'outfitted' with bit grasses, rockeries, even a dip pool; to make it a 'comfortable home' for 'them'. That worked out well; as the bit frogs were not big enough to leap out over the box. One day, when my Mum was having some 'neighbourhood ladies' over for tea; I brought my box of 'frogs' for 'Show and Tell'. My Mum suggested that I really should let these poor things loose. I did so asap; and literally frogs were hopping and jumping everywhere! Quite the hilarious scene; as well as a frog jumping into a tea cup or two. Guess I 'digressed' for a bittid!

Today has been a really strange tidbit day. The Judge has rescheduled her 'judgement' for June 19th; so until then, we must be patient.

We have other things 'on the go'; and with various telephone calls today, we will be heading out shortly to tackle a few bittidz projects. We are also planning to be out of town for this weekend; so any extra tidbitz tasks we accomplish today, we will; so that we are 'ready' for whatever takes place tomorrow.

Tidbit - Keep things simple and appreciate the little bit things; and 'found treasures' ie in our case our discoveries of the cream 'frog', the 'tree' from the garbage; and the other 2 items; the brown 'frog' from under our cluttered kitchen sink; and silver escargot holders (once black black) stashed in the drawer. Puts a smile on one's face! (You can refer to yesterday's post if you wish).

Bittid - "Praise Him in ALL Things". Know that He always has a Plan for you; and all for the Good. Just genuinely let / accept / invite Him in to your heart; and He will Provide the rest. Also, when you have tid 'moments' that are 'in limbo'; just enjoy the journey; while you rely on Him, and 'wait' for His Solutions.

God Bless.

No comments: