Friday 23 May 2008

Appreciation


















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Had a sound sleep last night; and woke up a tid early this am; to a beautiful sunny spring morning. Yesterday, the weather was 'iffy'; until the end of the day, when the sun came out in full regalia; whereby we enjoyed sitting out in our bit patio / garden and admiring our freshly planted herbs and flowers.

Alan is just brewing me a small pot of coffee; and I love the smell of coffee; particularly first thing in the morning. A friendly aroma throughout our whole household. We have a full day ahead of us; starting with a much needed hair appt for me! LOL! As they say, when your hair looks good, you feel good. Apart from my bittid foot injury, I do feel good; however, am looking forward to the 'before and after' look. LOL!

Alan just brought me a cup of coffee; delicious! I am really grateful for him; in so many ways! Of course, he says the same of me! LOL! He also just took our Blue out for his daily am constitution; as I am not quite up to tidbit par with my ankle / foot. There is not much one can do, for torn ligaments; save to follow the 'RICE'(Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) regime. Could have been far worse; ie in a cast; and then my mobiliby would have been far less. They say 'short term pain, for longterm gain'; so am doing my best to adhere to the 'RICE' plan, so that I am back, sooner rather than later. Also, Alan will be driving me shortly to my hair appointment; so I will have to sign off for a bittidz. Love the above photo image!

Tidbit - Be appreciative of your mate. Let him or her know daily they are 'special' to you; and genuinely thank them for their love, kindness, and thoughtfulness. You can look good together; but it is the 'combination' that is the tidbitz key, ie 'Teamwork' and understanding; you just 'click'; and without question, you are there for one another.

Bittid - Appreciate each and every day; and 'Praise Him in ALL Things'.

Also, here is wishing all those who are honouring this 'Memorial Day Long Weekend' (May 26th), a most meaningful and reflective one.

God Bless.

No comments: