Tuesday 6 January 2015

Seek and Ye Shall Find!

Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting in your part of the world!

This is Day Two of the Joyce Meyer 30/30 Challenge. As per my recent posts, including yesterday's post, I have shared that I am taking part in a 30 day challenge of reading the Bible for 30 minutes per day.

The challenge is also when there are bittid distractions (life gets in the way at times) however, continue to be steadfastedly FOCUSED upon the WORD. Ask Him for His Help; Seek Him for Wisdom and Understanding; and the Holy Spirit will Guide you through the Bible!

Again, I thank all the ministries that have helped Alan and I in our daily walk in Christ. Would really recommend that those of you who are truly wanting to change and enjoy a better life, tune into the ministries. They provide many resources and solid tidbit messages in their teachings of the Word.

That being said, I am committed to do this and after Day 30, will continue to appreciate my growth in my daily journey.

As mentioned, I am following the tidbitz outline provided by the Copeland Ministries that is on their calendar. As of January 1st, their suggestion is to start reading the Book of Genesis, a few chapters at a time. Additionally, reading a chapter or two in the Book of Matthew. In a bittidz nutshell, I will have read the Bible in its entirety in a year's time.

Meanwhile with Joyce's 30/30 Challenge, I have chosen to start off with the Book of Matthew and to continue through all through the New Testament. Do not know how far I will be when the 30th Day arrives, but it is quality and not quantity that I seek. I am discovering that the Word becomes alive and particularly when we are actively applying it to our lives!

We live one day at a time and Christ's Words,'The Cure for Anxiety' in Matthew 6: 25 to 34 are tidbits of such wonderful comfort methinks. Two verses really jump out at me!
Verse 33 - " But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you."
Verse 34 - " Therefore do not be anxious for tomorrow; for tomorrow will care for itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."

Have read seven inspirational chapters in Matthew thus far. They say so much! I am joyfully receiving the Word!
Also, I really appreciate the empowering bittids of wisdom found in 'The Two Foundations' of Matthew 7: 24-27.

This will continue to provide a strengthening foundation for me; so that I can appreciate the remainder of the New Testament Books! I am wonderfully awed by the inter connect of the Old Testament (The Law) and the New Testament (The Grace).

Also, another verse that 'speaks to me', is Matthew 4:19 "Follow Me and I will make you fishers of men."
Again, there is just 'something' so peaceful and reassuring about this wonderful photo image!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: