Thursday 29 January 2015

BOLDLY Seek Him with all your heart!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Eleven days have passed since I last wrote a post. Been an interesting tidbitz time as we have had lots on the go! We have also received many Blessings! One of the biggest ephifanies I have embraced, is that it is absolutely vital to have total trust in the Lord. Trust Him completely in ALL regards.

This morning I was watching the Kenneth Copeland Ministries and their message is excellent! This week and over next week, Gloria Copeland and Pastor George Pearsons share encouraging insights about Prosperity. Here is their website: http://www.kcm.org/ This particular series 'Prospering in Tough Times' - Part 1, started this past Monday. For more information, best to tune into them on line and watch their videos, full of flourishing tidbits.

For those of you who are a bit discouraged, feeling 'bunged out', whatever, this ministry as well as Andrew Wommack, Joyce Meyer and many other special ministries are right on with their teachings. I am appreciative for all the ministries that I follow. Again, a heartfelt Thank You!

Mentioned too, that I have been pressing on with the 30/30 Day Challenge. Joyce Meyer is offering this, as a teaching tool to perk a renewed interest in reading and studying the Bible. The Word IS; and we simply apply the Word in our daily lives. I have made the commitment and am determined to continue 'drinking in' the Word, long after the Challenge is over. I am finding that the more I turn to the Bible, the MORE I SEEK Christ! Also, each bittid time before I read, I always ASK Him to help me with understanding the interpretation / meaning of the verses / passages.

Another tidbit to start your day off on a good and solid footing in the Word, is to Seek Wisdom and Understanding. Plus give Him Thanks in everything and you will find that your days are amazing! When you Seek first the Kingdom of God and Righteousness, everything else falls into place.

BOLDLY cast ALL your cares upon Him and just leave it ALL to Him. WHEN you Trust His Promise, which IS the Word, just know that He Provides. It may not always happen right away; as it can be a series of bittid steps. However, hang tight, and do not allow Satan to get his grip on you. ie Fear, anxiety, doubts and all other secular worries. Remain steadfastly rooted and anchored in Christ and Rely upon Him ONLY, to Guide and Direct your path.

WHEN you Seek Wisdom and Understanding, and you genuinely place Him FIRST place in your hearts, you will experience changes for the better. It comes from the inside! Also, WHEN you are confidently and joyfully expecting overflowing abundance from Him, again 'doors open!' We have experienced some incredible miracles as of late. Even during the tough times, NEVER lose Hope. KNOW that He loves you unconditionally and WHEN you open your hearts and invite Him in, He never leaves you.

As mentioned, we have a beautiful good sized calendar from the Kenneth Copeland Ministries. There are recommendations as to the daily Chapters to read; so that the Bible can be read in a year. I think that is awesome! So in this 30/30 Challenge, I have combined the Copeland's reading suggestions with allotting time to the Bible for the 30/30. I usually end up spending longer than the 'allocated' 30 minutes; which I divide into bittidz sections during the day, to make the reading easier to 'soak in.' Like the time just vanishes! I LOVE this type of 'studying!' I am particularly enjoying Mark Chapter 4, and I LOVE the Parables! Wow! Christ explains the 'Parable of the Sower and Soils' and in Verse 9," He who has ears to hear, let him hear" is stellar music to my tid ears!

During the 30/30 Challenge, there have been a few bittids of times when 'life gets in the way' and I have had to 'play catch up.' However, I am focused upon Him and staying the course. As a tidbit, those of you who wish to learn more, this is a simple way to pursue the Word and Christ. When you Honour Him, He Honours you. When you read and study the Bible and Invite Him into your hearts, you will be uplifted and encouraged to enjoy a more fulfilling life.

Since I have daily immersed myself in the reading / studying of the Bible, I am appreciatively learning more about Christ, Our Saviour! There IS Purpose, a joy, a peace, a calm and the resolve to share the 'Message of the Good News' is stronger than ever!

Here is today's video with Gloria Copeland and Pastor George Pearsons  - 'Flourishing in Tough Times'; as well as some other enlightening videos.


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: