Tuesday 3 November 2009

The Beauty of Prayer























Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

My apologies for not writing a tid post since last Friday, October 30th. It has been very busy here; and today's post is a tidbit tale to share with you re: 'Answer to Prayer'.

On the past Friday evening, I was in Prayer 'dialogue' with Him; and all of a sudden, I heard a 'whisper'. Except, it was a very BOLD one; almost outloud! Hmmmmm. Caught my bittid attention and made me sit straight up! I thought I had 'heard' a whisper or a reoccuring thought: "ASK!" I thought WOW! Talk about being BOLD! He, wants us to be BOLD; but here was the 'whisper' "ASK" BOLDLY coming TO me. I thought, I have to be a bit careful for what I ask / Pray for. Hmmmmm. I then heard, 'ASK, and it shall be given!'. The "ASK" kept tugging at my spirit.

Well, I replied: 'You know all; and there is nothing that we have to hide etc. But, a lotto win would be rather nice; an easier way to take care of various hassles. ie The Financial meltdown of this past year; thus risk aversion, fearmongering as a result. However, does one really ASK God for something as BOLD as this? And yet He wants us to be BOLD; to SPEAK UP! So, I did; afterall that certainly would simplify the tidbitz hoops we have been / are still going through. Well, needless to say, the lotto came and went; and nobody won. Perhaps it just was not our bittidz turn! LOL!

The next morning, Sunday morning, I embraced the Vision Channel; and I hope to share some bittids before too long, from those three wonderful programs. Although, still best if you tune into them, to receive the full benefits of their solid teachings and uplifting messages. ie. 'Hour of Power' (Dr. Robert Schuller - www.hourofpower.org); 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (Joyce Meyer - www.joycemeyer.org); and 'Living Truth' (Charles Price - www.livingtruth.ca). Interestingly enough, there are NO coincidences; as their messages, which I 'absorbed like a sponge', were EXACTLY what I 'needed' to hear THAT MOMENT! These International Bible Teachers provide such wonderful teachings; and here is a heartfelt THANK YOU to them! You have helped me so much in my Spiritual growth and daily walk in Him.

Had several tidbits of ephifanies! ie. Dr. Robert Schuller of 'Hour of Power', shares his insights re: 'Answers to Prayer.' It hit me squarely from his teachings (as well as the others), that what I should simply ASK for, is for the HOLY SPIRIT to Indwell within me; as it is HE, who Guides me and illuminates my path. Also, Trusting that He has a Purpose and a GOOD Plan for each and every one of us, every day! Dr. Robert Schuller was adding too, that all Prayers are not always answered right away; ie No's or even delays, which can turn out to be for the best; as in 'Blessings in disguise'. He KNOWS what is BEST for each of us.

Charles Price and Joyce Meyer also impart much the same enlightening info re: Prayer. Joyce also shares that it is in the 'sufferings' and going through hoops that we experience Him more. Charles refers to Matthew 6:8 - "Therefore do not be like them; for your Father knows what you need, before you ask Him".

So, now in Prayer 'dialogue' I ASK to have the HOLY SPIRIT Direct / Use me, in His Service, according to His Will, His Purpose, His Plan, and in His Time. I even apologized for my earlier request of that Friday evening. However, anything and everything IS possible, WITH Him and the Holy Spirit! He IS EVERYTHING to us; and Alan and I have turned 'EVERYTHING' over to Him for Him to Resolve. He has helped us to OVERCOME past obstacles; thus, would He do any less for us now? He wants us all to be filled with steadfast HOPE, FAITH, TRUST, and of GOOD CHEER in Him; and TRUSTING that He has a GOOD PLAN for us.

It is never too late to 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'. These three websites (and other ministeries) offer and provide such empowering insights and encouragement. Once you invite Him genuinely into your heart, He never leaves! ABIDE AND REST, SEEK REFUGE IN HIM (Christ).

Took this picture this morning of our Korean dogwood tree; that we brought with us, when we moved here three years ago. It was just a 'baby' then; so it is magnificent to see it in its growth and Autumn splendour. Am thinking too, that He Created the Universe in six days! Wow! Hence, we cast all our burdens upon Him, for Him to work out everything! Hope some of you are encouraged, if you are having some challenges. He says: "Fear Not, For I Have Overcome the World".


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: