Sunday 8 November 2009

Fret not about tomorrow, appreciate and enjoy today!























Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Am up early this am; and the peace and the quiet (before anyone is up; including our pup), is wonderful. Love hearing the gentle sound of the showering rain upon our skylights. As I was 'puttzing' about our house, I thought of the upcoming events / matters that we will be involved with this week. Immediately, tidbitz thoughts: 'Worry not about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself'. For some reason, I find these words a calming comfort to my heart. What He (Christ) wants, is for us all to ENJOY today; and to fret not about tomorrow.

Am totally appreciating my elixir of coffee; and in the next bittidz while, I will be watching the Vision Channel. I will be making some notes of reference re: sharing a bittid or two; but to gain the best knowledge, I encourage you, to turn to their websites to receive their solid Biblical teachings, as well as their empowering insights. ie. 'Hour of Power' (Dr. Robert Schuller - www.hourofpower.org); 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (Joyce Meyer - www.joycemeyer.org); and 'Living Truth' (Charles Price - www.livingtruth.ca). To me, these programs (there are also other enlightening ministries) are a Blessing; and more often than not, their messages are exactly what I need to hear at the time, they are given. Hence tidbit ephifanies! Perhaps the same will hold true for you; and / or for others you can 'Pay it forward to'.

Am going to go now; however may be back in a bit.

Enjoy today as a 'day of rest'; be of confident good cheer, and seek Refuge and Strength in Him. The above photo is of our Korean dogwood tree (see my November 3rd post, 'The Beauty of Prayer'). To think at one time, it was just a tiny tid of a plant; and look at it now! A majestic Blessing!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: