Sunday 6 September 2009

Refreshing perspectives!


Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

My apologies for not writing a tidbit post yesterday (see Sept 4th post); however, we ran out of time and when evening came, we were grateful for a good night's rest.

Apart from working on our projects, I am now participating in a home based business that is 'douable' for young people, the 'in between' (that's me; although I always think 'young at heart!' LOL!), and the older folk. A tid of background. I joined a few years ago; however, I did not see it through; too many other 'things' got in the way. Particularly, this past year! No doubt, a lot of you can relate!

Have embraced the 'gift' of 'coming back' as a 'retread'; and I am delighted at the warm welcome I received in the company. During these tough and uncertain times, it is very prudent to have a supplementary income, because you just never know. I am looking to also replacing my current income; and to be actively 'set up' for the rest of my life. It will take a bit of 'work' at the beginning; but I know that with starting off on the 'right foot', and with a solid support / mentoring team, I will realistically fulfill my goals and also, help interested others along the way, to achieve their dreams as well. So, that it is a joyful 'win win win' for all those concerned! There are also wonderful 'tools' available; and I am encouraged by this refreshing new perspective / renewed hope for each and every day! For those interested, feel free to comment. I LOVE the products, and I have enjoyed putting them to good use, for the last few years. They are absolutely fantastic; and they can not be beat; as they speak and show for themselves! This time around, my heart is also 'in synct' with a very exciting business!

Today I watched some of the Vision Channel; and eventhough I missed the first half of the 'Hour of Power' (Dr. Robert Schuller - www.hourofpower.org), I was able to hear a bittid of John Maxwell's encouraging message about the perspectives re: 'failure?' His words are NO coincidence!

We had a few phone calls this morning; so we were interupted with 'Enjoying Everyday Life' and 'Living Truth' as well. Briefly, Joyce Meyer in 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (www.joycemeyer.org) says that 'we have to have Him ALL the time'; and, He wants us all to enjoy our lives, with GRACE. Joyce shares her own experiences; very heart warming, methinks! Also, she adds, that 'My Who, is not based upon my Do'; and that women are highly regarded in the ministry.

Charles Price (www.livingtruth.ca) parallels and refers to the Biblical story about Moses and all the plagues; as well as the 'hard hearted' (ie. the pharoah) versus a 'soft heart'. The pharoah hardened his own heart for the six first plagues; and then God hardened the pharoah's heart in the remaining set of plagues that followed. Finally the pharoah 'allowed' everyone to leave (which they did!); but then 'changed his mind'. At the end of the day, the Red Sea drowned the pharoah's army. 'A soft and pliable heart, and to be receptive to God, will help one grow in God'. Basically, 'it is the state of one's heart; - disposition, attitude, outlook, perspective'.

Tidbit - Always be Guided by His Holy Spirit, and feel His Goodness and Blessings upon you! Be genuinely appreciative for renewed hope and thus refreshing perspectives. Act with Grace and a joyful confidence, knowing he will Provide.

Bittid - 'Keep Things Simple'. Rely upon Him and He will Bless and Direct your choices and your Path. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'.

Within the next few days or so, I will share some of my ephifanies from today's uplifting teachings / messages from the 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth'. However, for those of you who wish to 'Seek and Ye Shall Find', you can access them online directly!

Love the lush green ambience of the photo image! It looks as if there has been a fresh downpour of rain. In our part of the world, it rained heavily throughout last night; with today being very cool (56 degree Fahrenheit), with showers, and dark skies. We are extra glad to be home for this long weekend holiday!

We would have been going to my daughter's this afternoon / evening for my birthday celebration dinner (another one! see September 2nd & 4th posts); but one of our wee twin grandsons, has a double ear / eye infection. Thank goodness for antibiotics; the other little guy had a bout of it earlier; but fortunately, has fully recovered now. He had been on antibiotics as well. We have postponed things to later in the week. Also, Alan 'found' some more 'treasures' from our garbage complex today. Two hard plastic balls that 'talk?'; batteries is all that is needed; so, we think these bittids of toys will be tidbits of fun for our 3 year young grandsons!

Here is wishing you all a wonderful R & R Labour Day Weekend!

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: