Saturday 12 September 2009

Appreciate the Bloom!























Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a beautiful day; not a cloud in the peaceful blue sky. Eventhough the trees are definitely heralding Autumn; it is a warm 74 degrees Fahrenheit. I love the season, Fall, but also am embracing these last days of Summer. It is more like an 'Indian Summer'. Am also glad it is the weekend!

Am appreciative for the coffee (my morning elixir!) that Alan made and brought to me; and, for some reason, the coffee is tasting extra good this morning! It is also perhaps a bit of a comfort, as I just found out that a 'special' friend recently passed away (cancer). She was not much older than me; and eventhough we did not see a lot of each other, when we did, we always enjoyed a good banter! A tidbit thought immediately comes to me. Appreciate each and every day you have. Be joyful for the good times, as well as being thankful during the tougher times. 'Praise Him In ALL Things' comes strongly to my mind and heart!

The last few days have been extra full. Have been involved too, with a new business; actually I have returned as a 'retread'. 'Coming back' is an accurate way to describe things and I am delighted to be a 'retread!' LOL! I am basically tid 'new'; because I never gave the opportunity a proper chance a few years ago. Methinks with all the financial turmoil going on around the world, that home based businesses are more appealing than ever! The wonderful thing is, that I am committed to enjoying unbeatable, safe, and affordable products for life; as well as increasing our 'family larder', and helping others do the same!

Have mentioned the word, 'good' a few times in this post. It also confirms in my heart, that Christ has a GOOD plan for each and every one of us. We too, have experienced our challenging bittid moments; and yet, we give Him Thanks for each and every day! We know and Trust that He has a Purpose for us all; and that ALL things through Him, work together for the common GOOD.

Am lifting my 'pug mug', and saying 'Absent Friends' to this 'courageous' friend; who lived life to the fullest!. Her 'good cheer' impacted us all. She was like a special bloom on a beautiful rose; a breath of fresh air. I know she is at Peace.

This picture was taken in June (You can refer to my earlier posts, if you wish); and the pink roses are from our exquisite 'Queen Elizabeth Climbing Rose'. We have been Blessed with two intertwining rose bushes; and they are reblooming, as we speak! This photo reminds me of our refreshing friend. She loved 'all creatures great and small'; and she enjoyed her garden.

'Absent Friends' is a Norwegian custom, in that glasses are raised, to all those who are absent.

God Bless.

No comments: