Friday 25 September 2009

Happy Autumn and turning new leaves!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It feels like an age, since I last wrote; but we have been on the tidbitz go. We have really fallen into Fall! LOL! We have been Blessed with beautiful sunny 'Indian Summer' days; and another gorgeous one is greeting us today! Autumn is here; but Summer is still trying to hang on - no bittid complaints from me!

We have had a full plate; tied up with our regular business, as well as being a 'retread' in a new home based business. Will say that the associated products (safe eco cleaner friendly, a joy to use) have really added a major fresh 'sparkle' to our home. ie. Cleaned out our bathroom shelves / cupboards / drawers; (amazing how three years of dust creeps in). If you wish you can refer to my Sept 4th post and you will see the shiny sheen (which has remained) on our dining room table to this day. An awesome difference, methinks!

We have been falling into our bed rapidly; as we have had early starts for most mornings. A sound sleep does wonders. Will share too, that I am not really a 'vitamin' person; however, since the natural vitamins were offered with the pak, I have been taking these vitamins twice daily. That being said, the vitamins need to be taken with a meal; and that really has encouraged me to establish better eating times, as well as enjoying even healthier meals. Recently turned an exciting age; so we are all the more upbeat about maintaining and nuturing a quality life from all perspectives. I should also add, that I have noticed a gentle difference, for the better!

Tidbit - 'Turn it all over to God' to help you through the ups and the downs for each and every day.

A good friend of ours recently said to me, 'I have turned everything over to God'; and those words spoke to me. Methinks, Christ used him to give me an extra tidbit of encouragement! We all need encouragement!

Bittid - Rest in the Lord, Knowing and TRUSTING He is our Refuge and our Comfort.

Psalms 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God".

Proverbs 3: 5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He will direct your path". These two wonderful messages are in our downstairs bathroom; and I thought very appropriate; given all the turbulence in the world.

In a tid, if we 'Keep Things Simple'; and, 'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you", the world would be a far happier place.

Still strange, that I am not able to upload photo images; however, our computer friend is away on vacation; so when he returns, things should be as 'right as rain'. Pictures do add a bit of 'specialness', don't they?

Here is wishing you a good day! Choose to make it such! 'Praise Him In All Things!'

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: