Thursday 10 September 2009

Cherish "special" moments!























Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We had a full day yesterday; and made it an early night, as we have a number of tidbitz things to attend to in the daytime. For some reason, I am awake at this hour; and immediately thought about the two birthday cards I received from both of my children. Believe it or not, both cards were exactly the same! No coincidence here, folks! I thought, Wow! Apart from the nice handwritten greetings, the cards had these empowering words:

"Cherish the past
embrace the present
and welcome the future.

Celebrate life!"

It was a 'special' birthday; and I am all the more appreciative of this thoughtful and warm message from my children. This teaching holds true for each and every day for all of us, methinks.

Am Thankful too, for our Blessings of the day and the days to come. Also, grateful for His Guidance, His Wisdom, Understanding, Grace, and His Holy Spirit to direct our paths in all endeavours we are embarking upon. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'. Simply Rely upon Him and have complete Trust in the Lord to Provide your needs.

Am also reflecting upon the 'cherishing of past memories'. ie. The happier times. Today when I played with my grandchildren (I am a young Grandma!), it felt as if it were yesterday that I was doing the same with my own children. It even took me back to when I was a child and was similarly playful and full of laughter! These types of bittidz moments are so fleeting; so make the best of them and enjoy! Or better still, 'Celebrate and cherish these special times'.

Am also thinking that 'forgiveness' is playing a gentle part here as well; thus a sense of calm and quiet contentment radiates. Blessings abound!

Last week we enjoyed a wonderful restaurant dinner with my son, and yesterday we appreciated a delicious home made lunch with my daughter. Methinks, we have the best of both worlds!

Well, methinks I had best return to my bed, as daylight will be here soon enough.

Given the hour, will say 'Good Night' and 'Good Morning'.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: