Saturday 5 July 2008

"Yahoo!"






















Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

I will say "YAHOO!" Quite literally!

This tid morning a lovely friend of ours was over to help me on our computer; and in the bit process, the Babel Fish Translation was lost! Accidentally, was 'deleted'. Hmmmmm. The Babel Fish Translation is to help those from other countries to translate posts into their own language; ie when they read mine or other posts etc. Our friend was assisting me with some other computer bittidual needs; so when he left, I tackled the tidbitual task of tracking down Babel Fish to utilize once again on my blog. Finally after many frustrating bittidz attempts, I was able to add Babel Fish back onto my blogsite; eventhough, it is in a different tidbitz format. So, I can now say "YAHOO!", because I also had to go through 'Yahoo' to enable the translation.

We just returned from our neighbour's home; she had a 'Happy Hour'; and we enjoyed meeting her daughter (our age), some of her daughter's 'childhood' friends, as well as some neighbours, and good friends of our neighbours. She gave a wonderful spread; and we are very fortunate to have her as our neighbour! It is so refreshing to have that type of repoire, isn't it?

Tidbit - 'Persistency' pays off! It really does! ie computer; trying to figure the Babel Fish Translation out; ie adding it to my blogsite. I feel better and relieved because now it is there, for all those who do not speak English, this will help them. Plus, when I read their blogs, I can do the same and translate!!!

Bittid - Be thankful and joyful for generous and genuine hospitality! It makes you feel good; as well as the host / hostess.

Tomorrow morning, I will be watching the Vision Channel, re: 'Hour of Power', 'Enjoying Everyday Life', and 'Living Truth'. Will post my thoughts; eventhough, I know, it is better you check out their meaningful messages for yourselves.

Am going to go and enjoy a bit of summer sunshine on our bittid patio; and share some tidbit chatter with Alan. Love the above beautiful photo image; very similar to our skies tonight.

Good Night and God Bless.

No comments: