Sunday 20 July 2008

Good Health for Body, Mind, and Soul!


Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We are home again! We went to Pasley on Sunday (as per the last post of July 12th) and we returned home early Friday evening and my apologies for not writing a post til now.

We had a great 5 days up there; the weather was outstanding! No complaints. In fact, I have lost about 7 to 10 pounds; due to less glasses of wine, not too many second helpings, and a good 30 min walk per day. Feels very healthy! Pasley (or whatever comes to your heart) gives you that peace of mind and solace; as you can step back and reflect and appreciate the sense of well being(from Him!). You can recharge your batteries, and be thankful for your Blessings / surroundings around you, as well as the wonderful quality of life. Keeping it tid simple is best!

The tidbit reason I have 'cut back' on food and 'libation', is that I want to gracefully and unabashadly fit into my bittid bathing suit (bikini) within the next two weeks, when our family and friends are up at Pasley. I always wear my bikini; but I know that 'less would be best' at the current moment. LOL! And, inasmuch, as I am the youngest 'grandma' on the island, I definitely want to look the part! And, we have made plans to return to our beloved Zihua later this year!

A couple of months ago (May 9th post) I had torn all the ligaments of my left ankle / foot (the second time; but on the other side this time) and thus have been 'careful'. It is mending; and for the most recent time at Pasley, our Blueheeler, Blue, and myself enjoyed a wonderful quiet walk each morning on the trail road, throughout the trees, that overlook the bays, etc. Then, I would return to a cup of coffee that my dear Alan had already brewed for me; and I would savour both the coffee and our beach / bay from our deck.

Eagles, mink, seals, Canada geese, ducklings, all sorts of boatlife & wildlife - fantastic! And our Blue loves playing with / chasing the deer; he even runs and 'hops' like them! LOL!! A writer's / artist's haven / paradise, we think on this private endearing island! Our thought is, that we will be writing our script for our movie from there. We can hardly wait to return; although it is refreshing to be home for a bit. We have been recovering / 'chilling out' from chilling out.

Yesterday found us doing bittidical 'stuff' that had to be attended to; and we happened to run into one of our neighbours in the shopping mall. Long tidbitz story made bittidz short, they invited us over for drinks later in the afternoon. We stayed almost 4 hours!!! Where or where, did the time go! Alan enjoyed one beer; and I was able to make my good sized glass of white wine last; eventhough we were offered generous refills. You certainly receive the full bouquet of wine, when it is in a large glass. Each and every unit in this complex where we live, is unique and different. Quite interesting to see the personal touches that are put into one's home. Their house is lovely; huge patio; makes ours look like a minow; however, 'home is where the heart is', so they say.

Am 'sticking to my guns'; I know what it will take for me to shed (now quite literally) the few extra 'mooching' pounds, that have 'crept up'; and as I say, having a foot injury is not the best. However, I am rebuilding the strength in my tidbitical toes and foot; and will wear an elastomag / magnetic wrap on my ankle, when I 'power walk' the trails at Pasley.

Today, has been a 'vegging out day'; very relaxing. If you are interested in the Vision Channel with the Schullers, Hour of Power, Joyce Meyer, Enjoying Everyday Life; and Charles Price, Living Truth; please feel to check them out - either on line or the T.V. (Nov 11/07 was the start of my posts about their uplifting messages). I lay in our bed this morning, appreciated coffee brought to me by Alan, and watched the Vision Channel. The programs were /are enlightening; however, Charles offered some very interesting pieces of info re: Marriage. Very true; I agree with him totally! His sermon was provocative and thoughtful to me; as seen in my further tidbit / bittid - bittid / tidbit comments.

A tidbit / bittid, if you and your spouse / partner / significant other have queries etc, you may find it worthwhile to hear what he has to share. Understanding is huge! Interestingly, this is how Alan and I choose to conduct our lives with one another; and the happiness radiates right through us both. It SHOWS. People (some we do not even know!) come up to us and ask us 'why are we so happy?'. Well, 'when we got married, we wanted to spend time with each other; otherwise, why get married?' And, it is our second marriage; so you kind of look at things a bittid differently. That is what happened to us; as in OUR ANSWER TO PRAYER. (I know I have yet to blog further on that chance meeting).

A bittid / tidbit, if you are fortunate enough to 'click with the right someone', go for it! If you have a genuine chance of 'happiness', ignore the petty jealousies, bitterness, malice even, 'sour grapes', negative 'stuff' of 'so called friends' who imply they 'have your best interests at heart'. Unfortunately, in some cases, the envy and discontent with their own lives, is still prevalently lurking today. "Same S - - T, different day", so the saying goes; but that is their choice. So be it. If you know what is sincerely right, rise up gallantly to the happy occasion, take the gaunlet, and run fearlessly, and joyfully embrace the opportunity, knocking at your door. We still enjoy smelling the roses! Also, Charles was quite specific today.

Tidbit - Praise Him in All Things daily.

Bittid - He IS your strongest Advocate / Confidant; know that; and when you have accepted Him genuinely into your heart, He 'lives within you' forever. Everything becomes a lot simpler.

Hope you are enjoying a nice R & R Sunday. The above photo image is of a Queen Elizabeth Rose;(sse previous posts if you would like) we have 2 of the plants in our tidbit garden / patio; and we are taking immense delight in all the beautiful pink bittid blooms!

God Bless.

No comments: