Monday 7 July 2008

A beautiful summery Monday morning!


















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Woke up early to a beautiful 'summmery' morning! Bright blue skies, sunshine galore! Methinks it is going to be a warm one today!

As I was making coffee, preparing the tea, opening up the blinds (you can refer to my post on 'Blinds - How do you OPEN them?' Mon, Mar 19/07; if you wish; that sums up a few tid things); bit thoughts came to me as to 'what is my favourite time / moments of the day?' Hmmmm. Well,( please see June 13/07 post, on "Well" - Can be a rather "deep" subject! if you wish) that really depends on what 'jumps out at you'; - to be extra appreciative of - be it past, present, or future moments.

For me, presently it is waking up early, there is a wonderful quiet in the house; and particularly on summer mornings, where everything is 'golden', a silent hush, and majestic; as in the awakening dawn / nature. A tidbit, I love my morning cup of coffee! Plus, I am so thankful for where we live, our 'bohemian' funky / antique filled home, and 'Praise Him In ALL Things'. Good times with good friends and family mean much to me; be it for a cup of coffee, a glass of champagne, or wine, or a meal / gathering. And then in the evenings, once again in warmer temperatures, enjoying our bittid patio / garden and barbecue! Mmmmmmmmm! Also, Pasley on the ocean. I appreciate the 4 Seasons; it just depends on the time of year. ie In the Fall, love the Autumn colours of the trees / leaves; the crisp cool air, fires. In the winter, snow when you do not have to drive in it! In the Spring, the birth of blooms and revival of life. As an aside, I also enjoy writing my blogs.

Our day is starting to take on a 'life of its own'; we are going with the flow here. Have a number of calls / decisions to make and all being well, we will be going out of town in the next few days, back on Saturday for my daughter's party for the twins, and then returning to Pasley on Sunday til Thursday.

Tidbit - Be appreciative and grateful for your Blessings; whatever they may be!

Bittid - Be of a strong and courageous mindset. Turn any and all negatives into positive solutions; always Relying on Him for His Guidance and Direction. A lot less stress; as He uplifts you and carries your burdens. Just genuinely 'invite' Him into your heart; and He is there to Provide Solutions for you.

Will write some tidbitz at a later bittidz. Love the above refreshing photo image!

God Bless.

No comments: