Monday 21 July 2008

Monday morning insights


















Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world.

This am, is an absolutely gorgeous summmer picture. And eventhough, we love Pasley (and can hardly wait to return this Friday), it is nice to be home too! Am sure you can appreciate being 'home'.

Am certainly not telling anyone what to do (ie marriage); but what Charles Price shared with us yesterday, are wonderful insights; which encouraged my tid thoughts re: Alan and I; and our beginnings. I have written a post (June 10/08) on how we met; and will write / blog about 'Our Answer to Prayer' in the next little bittid. Would like to say, that should anyone 'luck out' to meeting the 'right' person, do not be fearful to take a chance. Go for it! Sadly, so many do not recognize and / or take the opportunity; and it is gone, in an instant. Alan and I had approx a thirty to sixty seconds window to meet; and we are very thankful to have embraced that special moment; and we have never looked back.

When I mentioned yesterday, about those that had (and some still do) 'sour grapes' etc; it really is about their own discontent / dissatisfaction with their past situations and present lives. You may have heard the expression that 'misery loves company'; well they have not changed; and as I said, 'same S - - T, different day' is an appropriate description. Have tried to genuinely 'uplift' them, but it is 'not their time' perhaps. Timing and understanding is all so key.

And, when I write a tidbit post on 'Our Answer to Prayer', I was READY to throw it all away; and to continue to enjoy my life as a 'single' person (and there is nothing wrong with that either). And then, just like that, He Stepped in and Answered My Prayer AND Alan's. I will share that incredible story before too long with you, because it is the Truth.

Tidbit - Be with positive people; so that your energy is always productive and kind. If you feel you are being taken advantage of, 'used', manipulated, whatever comes to your mind, just move away from that 'negative stuff'; and concentrate on the positives. We all have the ability to make choices.

Bittid - He is the most positive. Seek Him out; amazing what happens!

Love the above bittidz photo image; so bright and cheerful. Am enjoying my cup of coffee that Alan brought to me this am. Have to go for now; as we have a full day. May write some tidbitz later; hope your day is a great one!

God Bless.

No comments: