Wednesday 2 May 2007

"Bloomers"





Bloomers! Do not know why I thought of "Late Bloomers" tonight! - it has been a tid late on my part! LOL! I am a "late bloomer!" My poor teachers! Am still blooming; or so, I have been told!

I like 'The Teacher's Prayer!' As long as there are No non bloomers! That is a good encouraging way to put it! However, if you are a "late bloomer", so be it!

Tidbit - " Late Bloomers" or otherwise - If you have the desire, the interest, and the enthusiasm to learn and grow, I think that helps a wee bit!

This "late bloomer" has had a long day; early start! Here is wishing you all a good night's rest! It is pouring with rain tonight; earlier heard the unmistakenable roar of thunder and saw the lightning, right above our skylight; and tid or not, a brief bit of hailing fell upon us during the day!

God Bless!

No comments: