Tuesday 29 May 2007

Le Mas Silazac, Provence, France














Bed and Breakfast in Provence
LE MAS SILAZAC

Authentic hundred-year old stone farmhouse in Provence, "Le Mas Silazac" is nestled in the middle of pine-trees, green oaks, olive-trees and thyme.

Anne and Bruno will warmly welcome you with simplicity. You can enjoy the large salt-water swimming pool in absolute calm. Come to the Mas Silazac for a change of scene, to rest and to enjoy the sun of French Riviera.


Tidbit - Perfect respite! My mind has gone for a bit on a mini tid holiday! Hmmmmm.
It has been a full day for us; so it is good to take a "well thymed / olive vacation!" LOL!

I will see if I can extrapolate a link / website for those that may be interested in a tidbitz of an "escape!" to that particular part of the world. The countryside looks endearingly romantic. There is also another Provence "get away" which I will post tomorrow; and hopefully too, I will have a bittidz link there too for you. Love that wonderful setting as well! Check out the bedrooms....more about that tomorrow!

Bittid - "Food for thought"; and look what I 'tidscovered!' I was searching for recipes and came across some intriguing menus from Provence - and eventhough, they are in French, the dishes look bittacular! Am thinking that with the link, the recipes can be accessed as well.

God Bless.

No comments: