Friday 21 March 2014

More tidbits of courage!

Hello again! No coincidences, here folks!

Alan and I are thankful that it is Friday and the weekend is upon us again! That being said, I was 'Guided' to Dr. Charles Stanley's website:
www.intouch.org/

The following video: 'A Time for Courage' is full of awesome tidbits. Dr. Stanley says:
"Fear is a hindrance. It creates anxiety in our heart, it divides our mind, it drains our energy and it hinders whatever we’re doing in life. Learn how to conquer this damaging emotion and live with the confidence only found in God."

Again, there are NO bittidz coincidences. For those of you who have questions, doubts, fears etc, I strongly urge you to take a bit of time and tune into this particularly special video. It covers much! Pour yourself a beverage, and drink the wisdom in!
I thought I would add this to today's earlier post, as it says everything in a tidbitz nutshell! Thank you, Dr. Stanley, for your encouraging insights and solid teachings.

Tidbit - Meditate on God's Word, day and night.

Bittid - FOCUS on God and all your problems will diminsh. Or as Dr. Stanley says: " your problems will dwindle down to nothing.'

Here are some wonderful verses in Psalm 63: 6-8, that Dr. Stanley refers to!

Psalm 63 (Prayer for Deliverance from Secret Enemies)
Verse 6:
"When I remember Thee on my bed,
I meditate on Thee in the night watches,
Verse 7:
For Thou hast been my help,
And in the shadow of Thy wings I sing for joy.
Verse 8:
My soul clings to Thee;
Thy right hand upholds me."
In a tid, the whole chapter is full of good bittids of verses.

Also, Isaiah 41: 10-13, that Dr. Stanley also shares! Verse 10 is such an impactful verse!
"Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you.
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

The other 3 verses following are empowering as well!

I love this photo image. I feel as if I am there, appreciating a peaceful and restful calm! Let us not forget, that He Asks us to go to a quiet place and talk to Him!


Peace and God Bless.



No comments: