Monday 18 November 2013

Trust and Rest in Him!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We enjoyed a very quiet weekend and yesterday being Sunday, we honoured it as a 'day of rest.'

Yesterday, I watched, "Living Truth' with Charles Price and his sermon, is awesome! I recommend his ministry (www.livingtruth.ca). Charles referred to Isaiah 30 and the following 2 lines in verse 15, jumped right tidbitz out at me!

"In repentance and rest you shall be saved,
In quietness and trust is your strength."

For whatever reason, with Alan and I both feeling 'under the weather' (as per my earlier bittid post), and then having spent a quiet weekend of rest, the tidbit message in those words, are a special validation!

I also watched some other minstrial programs and one that I 'fell upon' is 'World Outreach Ministries' as in 'Faith on Fire'. I could swear that the tid turkey photo image is the same one that I have enjoyed using in some of my posts! Even as recently as the 16th November post! I checked (you can see the 2 photo images that follow!) and NO coincidences here folks! WOW! 'Faith on Fire' are offering on "Saturday, December 14th @ 5:00 p.m. W.O.M. Annual Christmas Banquet (buffet served at the church)". It sounds totally awesome, and if we lived in that part of the world, we would attend and partake in this Christmas celebration / dinner. Really appreciated the Pastor's strong and unwavering message of FAITH; and thank you!

I also watched 'In Touch Ministries,' 'Enjoying Everyday Life,' and Joel Osteen's inspiring ministry. For those who wish to know a bit more, tune into these wonderful programs that provide solid teachings of the Bible and offer encouragement as well.

In one of the programs, one of the pastors mentioned Colossians 3:2. - "Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth." ABSOLUTELY!



Tidbit - There are NO coincidences!

Bittid - Colossians 3:2 is it in a nutshell!

Eventhough it is a dark and dreary day, the rain has not hindered a group of chickadees, enthusiastically enjoying the flourishing pussy willows in our now bare magnolia tree. Good on the bittidz resolve of these little birds! To me this is a Blessing; one of His Many Blessings, to be thankful for!

Again, Alan and I treat each and every day as if it is a 'mini Thanksgiving!'

Peace and God Bless.






No comments: