Thursday 28 November 2013

ALWAYS BE THANKFUL!

Good afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It has been a glorious day, with the sun shining magnificently! Appreciated my elixir of two morning cups of coffee; as well as being heartily grateful for our Blessings!

Yesterday afternoon, I watched 'In Touch Minsistries' on the T.V. I was going to tune into Dr. Stanley online; (intouch.org) however, instead, I was 'beckoned' to our T.V. and lo and behold, there was 'In Touch Ministries' showing the Sunday Sermon that I had missed! Not only that, but a lot of what Dr. Stanley was sharing, was in my November 26th post! Circumstances and character

You can also go online to access his videos, read the teachings and other helpful resources of encouragement! - Life Principles Note.


I just simply want to say 'Thank you, Dr. Stanley' for your ministry. It is enlightening and empowering. Those of you who are curious etc, Dr. Stanley shares many 'tidbits!'

Also, one tidbit that jumps out at me, is for those of you who feel that your birth was an accident, NO WAY. You are LOVED! You were / are created by God and if you were not meant to be born, you would not have been born! God LOVES you! Everyone who is born, is WANTED and LOVED by Him. So, know that He LOVES you! You are a worthy human being! Dr. Stanley's message is awesome; particularly for those of you who feel unloved, not worthy, low self esteem, and so forth.

Want to share also, that as a mother, I love my children and grandchildren (yes, I am a 'young' grandma!). That perhaps this message of God's LOVE for us all, may provide a further help and clarity.

Also, my husband Alan, I have to thank him again, for introducing or re introducing me to Christ. We will have been married for 11 years as of December 10th. What Dr. Stanley shares, validates what Alan (and many other wonderful ministries too) have inspired me to have a daily relationship with Our Heavenly Father!

Alan and I have experienced tough times (who hasn't?). However, those who endure the 'trials and tribulations' appear to have more awareness, empathy, compassion, understanding towards others.

Alan and his Mum were very close and her birthday is November 30th. She was a lovely person, and I am appreciative for the few years I knew her, before she passed away. She has four grown children, and she was the one who instilled the Christian message in their upbringing.

To reiterate, I am thankful that I met and fell in love with Alan (and he with me) and he has shared many bittids with me re: our daily and ever growing perpetual walk in Christ. I am grateful for him.

Also yesterday, Alan picked me a tid of miniature yellow roses, that are blooming at this cooler time of year! My daughter gave me a beautiful rose plant a few years ago for Mother's Day; and today, the flowers are thriving! Another one of God's majestic creations and Blessings to be thankful for!

Before I forget, Dr. Stanley has an Alaskan Cruise, coming up in July and it sounds spectacular! That is something we would love to do! God Willing, may that be so!

So, in a bittd, I am thankful! For everything! Regardless of bit cirumstances / trials and tribulations etc. "Praise Him in All Things!" and a huge THANK YOU TO HIM!

Hope this uplifts those who read my posts. Again, Dr. Stanley's message 'Loving God' is awesome! No coincidences here, folks!

Peace and God Bless.



























No comments: