Saturday 30 November 2013

Compassion and Thanksgiving!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a rainy dark Saturday morning; and a good day to stay indoors. Have been decluttering 'stuff' and reflecting also all the tidbitz more upon our daily Blessings!

Speaking of Blessings, I watched the musical / movie - "Fiddler on the Roof" and my heart goes out to all those who suffered; and are still experiencing horrid bittidz and unthinkable situations. I do not know as much about the Jewish Faith as I should, however, the Christian Jews are all the more special! VERY special, methinks! Amen! Topol (and the other actors) who portrayed the characters are awesome! The Faith in God and the courage for tid survival. To somehow, keep going. This story has ignited and compelled me to appreciatively learn all the more (ie history). A major ephifany to me, folks! Our bit 'trials and tribulations' are miniscule compared to those atrocities!

At this bittid time, the Americans are celebrating their Thanksgiving. The celebration of Hanukkah is also taking place. Hanukkah 2013, began in the evening of Wednesday, November 27th, and ends in the evening of Thursday, December 5th. I love the upbeat music and the joyful dancing in the film!

As mentioned, Alan and I live one day at a time; and we are always thankful for our tidbit Blessings; regardless of circumstances. This particular movie ilustrating the plight of the Jews, just inspired me, to Seek Wisdom and Understanding, all the more! Alan and I do much the same as Topol did; that is, we constantly Seek Him for direction! There are miracles; one just has to keep pilgriming on in steadfast Hope, Belief, Faith, and Trust in Him to Provide His Solution. ie. Miracles / Blessings.

We are also remembering Alan's Mum who passed away; as it is her birthday today. She was a wonderful person; and we know she is in Heaven.

Tidbit - Isaiah 1:19 - "If you consent and obey, You will eat the best of the land." That wonderful verse speaks volumes to me!

Bittid - Philippians 4:19 (written by the Apostle, Paul) "And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Jesus Christ."

In closing, we receive Christ's majestic Grace through Faith! I love this photo image, with its empowering message!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: