Tuesday 12 November 2013

Remember! Always Seek Him!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the wrld!

We enjoyed a quiet Rememberance Day long weekend. Much to be thankful for!
Last night, I was 'directed' to Psalm 4 - 'Evening Prayer of Trust in God.' All the 8 verses jumped out at me; particularly a few tid lines from Verses 6 to 8. ie. From Verse 6 - "Lift up the light of Thy countenance upon us." From Verse 7 - "Thou hast put gladness in my heart." From Verse 8 - "For Thou alone, O Lord, dost make me to dwell in safety."

Those tidbits are right on! Also, brought the Rememberance Day message all the more home and meaningful to me! I am grateful to all those who fought so bravely, and gave of their lives for our freedom. Methinks, there were a lot of Prayers amongst those courageous souls!

Today was / is my Mum's birthday and again, we have many bittids of Blessings to be Thankful for! My Mum was one of them! Thank you!

Also, I was Guided to Psalm 3 & Psalm 4. Here are a few other tidbits. ie. Psalm 3 -'Morning Prayer of Trust in God.' and the words in Verse 3 - "But Thou, O Lord, art a shield about me." Also, Verse 5 - "I lay down and slept; I awoke, for the Lord sustains me." In Psalm 5 - 'Prayer for Protection from the Wicked' - Verse 6 - "Thou dost destroy those who speak falsehood; The Lord abhors the man of bloodshed and deceit." Then from Verse 8, the following words: "Make Thy way straight before me" really speak to me!

Should mention that last night, our whole area was without power. Everything was fine; and then poof! Total blackout! A totally weird feeling! Fortunately, we had some flashlights in strategic spots to help as lights. However, I looked upon that bit experience as an adventure; and reflected that it is in the attitude, the how, that one chooses to handle the unexpected bittids.

Tidbit - Daily, do your best to be of positive good cheer; as well as having an 'attitude of gratitude!'

The tidbitz power was out for a couple of hours and came on, shortly after midnight. It was when after the power was restored that I was compelled and led to turn to the Bible and voila, the Psalms I mentioned, opened up! Also, it is Alan's Mum's Bible that I have been reading; and she had underlined those bittidz passages as well! All through the Bible, Alan's Mum has underlined passages that were special to her! She was also a wonderful and appreciative Blessing!

Bittid - The Psalms provide great comfort and strength.

I could not but help think of all those who fought / fight for freedom. We had been watching various 'war movies' and when the power went out, that really was an ephifany to me.

Here is a photo image of the Red Poppy - 'Lest We Forget.'


Peace and God Bless

No comments: