Saturday 1 June 2013

Timing


Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

A very special friend of mine suggested that I add a 'Donate Button' on my blogs. Well, I am not that computer savvy; however, have managed to put on a link. Am waiting for more help to do it properly; so my apologies if this is not set up as it should be.

As you know, we have been having some major difficulties...including not being able to pay our rent and so forth. We have been doing our utmost to survive; and in the bittidz process, we are certainly getting our metal tested and then some!

In my last post, Psalm 54 has been so very helpful; and I am reminding myself constantly, as I re read it, to just keep on trekking in Faith and Trust in Him. He has a Purpose in all of this!

For several months, I did go back to work; however, a lot of people were getting their hours cut back; including me. That being said, we have also been doing a bit of 'dog sitting' - which has fallen into our laps practically. Alan has been doing more of that. Meanwhile, I have been attempting to sell a lot of our possessions. Really, all they are, are just 'things.'  As long as we have a roof over our heads, food on the table, and can pay our bills, that is just fine with me. Keep it simple! 

At the same time, we have been working towards something quite awesome, and for the time being, it looks like it has been 'put on hold.' This has caused us a major setback / hardship. We have a vision of what we would like to do and it is a wonderful one!  We have been doing our due diligence to move forward, but we have been manipulated, deceived, and put in a very awkward situation / difficult spot at this time.

Eventhough, I may be getting a tougher outer skin; I am a bittid crestfallen on the inside. I am just shaking my head; as is Alan. Today is a day of just licking our wounds for digesting things, I guess. NOT complaining, just sharing a tidbitz. Getting ready to deal with what unfolds.

That is when my dear friend suggested to me to add the 'Donate Button.'  She really enjoys my posts and she feels that this may be a way of helping us through these 'trials and tribulations.'. I write posts to uplift others, as well as a type of 'journal.'  I have always enjoyed writing (from my heart) and just the other day, thought wouldn't it be great to do something I love to do and furthermore, feel led to do!!!  However, to keep body and soul together, this may also be a good way. Perhaps an Answer! A win / win for all!

Just to recap, I write to offer encouragement to all those who read my posts. The posts also uplift me. LOL! I did say a Prayer to Him, asking Him what should I do to earn some money, and preferably, something that I really enjoy and also in helping others? Then my friend pops into the picture and suggests the idea of a 'Donate Button.' I mulled it over for a few days, as I do not like asking people for money / funds. However, if I / we can receive some help, we can still live here (for the time being) and be resilient in moving forward etc.  Also, the 'dog sitting' would be a vibrant part of our vision too; as we love dogs.

Tidbit - Easier said than done, but when you suffer a tid setback, just get up and dust yourself off and keep on going with a positive attitude!

I have been steadfastedly Asking ('Ask and ye shall Receive'), Seeking ('Seek and ye shall find') and Knocking on His Door ('Knock and a door will be opened unto you'). as 'He IS the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.'  Remembering also to thank Him for our DAILY Blessings; as well as asking Him for His DAILY Direction etc.

Bittid -  'Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.' Those words or that message is very true too. My Dad used to say that often to many people. One has to keep on trekking and be of good cheer, regardless of one's circumstances.  Be a tidbit of a Blessing to others. ie. Doing a random act of kindness, such as a gentle smile, a kind word or a kind deed.

The same friend who suggested the 'Donate Button', says it is 'timing'  and that timing plays a huge part. She is right.


Am looking forward to watching the Vision T.V. etc tomorrow. I always learn so much from the various ministries.  It is my hope too, down the road, to be able to help them in some 'Pay It Forward' way too.

This photo is of our beautiful yellow Hotei Rhodi. It has started to bloom and it would appear that there will be many blooms coming forth!  This is one of His many Blessings!



Will be posting more often; as many people have encouraged me to write again! Thank you!

Peace and God Bless.

The site below is the DONATE address, if you wish to help. I am waiting for the web designer to insert / position the link / code re: the Donate Button. My apologies if any of this is a bit confusing to you. As mentioned, I am not computer savvy; however, have managed to at least include it in the tid mix.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=4Y6XRNGX8PAC2

No comments: