Friday 31 May 2013

Psalm 54 - A wonderful reassurement! Keep on Trekking!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

This is going to be a rather short post, or I think it may be. Yesterday evening, we received some news that made me 'agog.' Practically speechless and I was attempting to continue to keep 'cool, calm, and collected' all the bittid while. Certain matters I thought were finally being attended to; yet more of the same old, same old.
However, today, I believe that things will be brought more to a conclusive close and / or step towards a positive outcome. That certainly is our hope.

Last night, I just fell into a deep sleep. I needed a good tid rest! That being said, in the middle of the night, I awoke. I was 'Directed'\ to pick up the Bible and it automatically opened right up at Psalms 54. - 'Prayer for Defense against Enemies.'
SAVE me, O God, by Thy name, and vindicate me by Thy power.
2) Hear my prayer, O God;
Give ear to the words of my mouth.
3) For strangers have risen against me,
And violent men have sought my life;
They have not set God before them.
4) Behold, God is my helper;
The Lord is the sustainer of my soul.
5) He will recompense the evil to my foes;
Destroy them in Thy faithfulness.
6) Willingly I will sacrifice to Thee;
I will give thanks to Thy name, O Lord,
for it is good.
7) For He has delivered me from all trouble;
And my eye has looked with satisfaction upon my enemies.

Well, that message in Psalm 54 was just what my ears needed to hear!  A lot of 'out of left field' things have been happening; and this was a solid tidbit of encouragement and comfort to me.

Have taken a bit of a pause and have spent a quiet and reflective day of thanksgiving.  Alan and I are just going to keep on trekking in Faith and Trust that He has an awesome plan for us!

We have also been appreciating the garden and all its refreshing blooms and new life that Spring brings.We are glad it is Friday and that it is the weekend again. The time seems to be going by so quickly these days.




The above photo is of our beautiful red rhodi, as well as the purple Iris, which have also bloomed for the first time in the few years that we have had them.

Tidbit - Appreciate the little things. ie. The beauty and  blooms of flowers / plants. Those are Blessings!

Bittid - It is good to take time out and reaffirm things. ie.  Psalm 46:10 "'Be still and know that I am God.'

Peace and God Bless.



No comments: