Tuesday 12 May 2009

A thoughtful Tuesday morning














Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Am thankful for this quiet Spring morning; and for my 'elixir' cup of coffee, before a full day! It is a mixture of rain, dark clouds, with bittids of blue skies, along with quick tidbits of sunshine.

To recap yesterday, my daughter and our twin grandsons (almost 3 years old) were over for the morning; and the little guys were just great! They are curious about and into everything; however, they were 'well behaved' considering there were so many bittidz breakables. ie Lady Head Vases, on our extended dining room table! It was nice to see my daughter as well; and we look forward to enjoying another fun tidbitz visit here soon. We have usually gone to their home; as it is simpler for all those concerned.

When they left, we made some tid calls, had a couple of appointments, and were home mid / later afternoon. I took a 'pain killer / muscle relaxant' (which I rarely take) before we went out, and by the time we returned home, I was ready for a nap (which is seldom). I thought it 'best to listen to the body'; and woke up, just in time for the hockey game. Personally, I should have just slept right through it! I dislocated my right shoulder & the upper arm several years ago, while I was playing badminton; and for some reason, the area has been a bit aggravated for the last two months. Methinks with all my gardening zest on 'Mother's Day', I may have over extended the arm / shoulder.

Tidbit - Be thankful for family, and appreciate them for their 'specialness' and uniqueness. 'Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you'.

Bittid - There are tidbit times when it is best to not 'expect' as much; and then you will not be as disappointed or 'let down' by YOUR 'high hopes'. Also, when good things happen, you can Thank Him for all the wonderful Blessings, and be genuinely Joyful; which in turn, touches others (including family). Hence, being more of a 'magnet', than a 'repellant', methinks works best!

We have 'places to go, things to do, people to see' as the expression goes; however, hope to be back a bittid later. Love the photo image, with its awesome message.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: