Sunday 8 June 2008

Sunday, a 'Day of Rest'


Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Have been wide awake since 4:00 am; and it was as if also, the bittid 'birds' were on 'wind up' cue! They were chirping, followed by more exhuberant 'singing'; when it was their breakfast / feeding time. As I was lying contentedly in our warm and cosy bed, my head was filled with many uplifting tidbit thoughts! We have much to be thankful for! ie Right outside our bay bedroom window, beautiful trees of green, with nests of happy music filled birds etc.

I arose just after 5:00 am; and enjoyed going downstairs, appreciatively walked around our quiet house, and then made headway to our inviting kitchen, to put on a pot of coffee. Why not enjoy the tid puttzing about the bittidical early hours! It is pouring with rain, so I lit a fire; and in a bittid, will read the morning newspaper. We use the 3 Hour Firelogs; very handy, wonderful tidbitical invention, methinks!

My guess is that I will be crawling back into bed around 8:30 ish to watch 'Hour of Power' (the Schullers); then 'Enjoying Everyday Life' (Joyce Meyer); and last but not least, 'The Living Truth' (Charles Price). I have referred to their awesome programs on the T.V. Vision Channel, in quite a few posts, if you wish to go back a bittidz (Nov 11th, 18th, & 25th and so forth). I thank them for their inspiring ministries and their helpful insights they share with so many people around the world. As I watch and listen to their wise words, there is always 'something' that is a 'turning point', or an 'epifany', or has a direct relevance to a current situation happening in my life. I feel it is NO tidbitz coincidence, when I hear their meaningful messages about having FAITH in Him etc.

Also, I enjoy writing a blog, because it is a tidbit journal / diary to me; and at the same time, I hope my posts give you a bit of tid encouragement of tidbits and bittids for each and every day!

Tidbit - 'Take time out to smell the roses'; particularly on a Sunday, 'a Day of Rest'. Reflect, re evaluate, re assess, and be grateful for what Blessings you have been given in your life. 'Praise Him In All Things'.

Bittid - 'Seek and Ye Shall Find'. He is there for you ALWAYS; all you have to do, is to genuinely invite Him into your heart. He will take care of the rest; just have the Confidence and FAITH to Rely on Him for His Guidance and His words of Wisdom in all that you do, each and every moment. 'He IS the Way, the Truth, and the Light'.

May be back later. Hope your day was / is a good one! Love the above photo image of the roses in the rain. Pretty soon, our colourful roses will be in fragrant and abundant bloom!

God Bless.

No comments: