Friday 31 January 2014

'Take heart, this too shall pass.'

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We were immersed in heavy fog again this morning; however, no complaints, compared to other parts of the world. In the earlier hours, it was a minus 6 degrees Celsius. Despite the earlier thick batch of 'fog soup' it is refreshingly crisp! Also, the sun is now gloriously shining, with the abundance of blue skies! Blessings! We have much to be thankful for! I was grateful too, for my morning elixir of coffee, as it was a peaceful time of day! Friday again!

To recap since yesterday's post, Shadow was picked up at app 5:00 pm. The whole family showed up and they were happy to see their dog. It went a lot more smoothly than we had thought.

Thank you, Holy Spirit, for your help with the words etc. The Mum and Dad have invited us to come by and see Shadow any time we would like. I thanked them and suggested too, that we should keep in touch. They were very appreciative of the good care we gave to their Shadow.

Basically, we went through a lot of Shadow's 'puppyhood', and as Alan said, 'he is a different dog now, to when you knew him'; inasmuch as we had him for almost eight months. I also managed to sputter out that 'if...' The owner knew what I meant; and he was thankful for my bit of 'gabble farb.' Then my eyes filled with tears and I was tid speechless. The owner nodded his head in compassionate understanding and empathy. When I found the words again (or rather was 'helped / strengthened'), I was directed to say: 'If it is of any comfort to you, just know that.'

After they left and within the bittid hour, Massi was dropped off. As mentioned, Massi is a 5 year old English Mastiff (he is app 155 pounds; Shadow, who is still growing, is pushing 100 pounds). It is amazing the similarities of behaviour of these two large dogs. We think Shadow is a very large dog, well, Massi is a 'giant'; but also, a gentle one.

Like Shadow, Massi nudges me in the morning for me to wake up Alan. Dogs are smart! Last night, I sensed that Massi was checking us both out, to see who was the 'softer' of the pair. Like Shadow, he knows it is me; eventhough it is Alan who feeds, walks the dogs, and gets up in the middle of the night to let them out (if need be) etc. LOL!

Massi is settling in just fine. Methinks, God has played a tidbit part with the 'dog' timing. We must continue in our daily walk in the Spirit and to enjoy its fruits. Also, to be a Blessing to others! As well as knowing in Faith and Trust in Him, that everything is to be done, in accordance with His Will, Purpose, and Plan.

Alan took Massi out for a walk earlier; he was good. (I now call Massi, 'Jazzi Mazzi'; he also has 'moxy'). We miss Shadow terribly; but again, I / we have to be thankful for the time we had with Shadow in our care. I will also Pray for Shadow every day, that may he be well treated. "Do unto others as you would them do unto you." His family knows that we are there, if needed, be it to look after their dog or if Shadow is too much for them. I also told the owner, 'kind and good owners of dogs, have good dogs.' (He agreed).

There are NO bittid coincidences. 'Something led me, as if both my heart and hand were being gently pulled.' ie. The Holy Spirit guided me to tune into Joyce Meyer's ministry, 'Enjoying Everyday Life.'www.joycemeyer.org/‎.

I just finished watching Joyce's message of January 31st on You Tube. It is right BITTID on! For each and every day of your life!! A MAJOR TIDBIT! I also watched Part 1 yesterday and the tidbits that also stuck with me, were - 'do not grieve the Holy Spirit'; and even if you are sad, fine; but continue to have the JOY, from within. That tidbit thought helped me get through our 'goodbyes' (temporary - we will be seeing Shadow again, that I know), when his family came to take him home. I mentioned earlier in this post, that I did not have the words and yet, the owner knew / knows my heart.

Joyce was sharing in the You Tube video (January 30th), that when she was at an appointment, there were some ladies who recognized her. The one lady who 'spoke' to Joyce, was like me with Shadow's owner. ie. Stumbling / fumbling for the words...ie. She kept repeating - 'this...this.' and those few utterances, made Joyce's day, as she discerned what the woman was trying to genuinely and joyfully express! Methinks, it would be a good tidbitz to 'plug' into that video as well! When you watch it, the 'this' etc will make more bittidz sense!

Today's You Tube is excellent! As Joyce is sharing, she is a 'teacher' but, she is there to give us a message to seek THE TEACHER, which IS Jesus Christ.



Tidbit - Romans 15:13 - "Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit." (methinks this is a good hearty verse to memorize!)

Bittid - John 16:13 - "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you, what is to come."

These verses in the Bible (as well Ephesians 1 and Luke 10:19) are also inspirational teachings. Joyce referred to these powerful verses and basically, she is saying: 'God wants you to have the Power of the Holy Spirit living within us. So that we can be used by the Holy Spirit, to be a light and uplift others.'

In closing, a 'hearfelt Thank you, Joyce; you have been so helpful to me im my daily walk in Christ, and to so many others! You are, indeed, a light of might, infilled and empowered with the strength of the Holy Spirit!' (Also, thanks to other wonderful ministries too!).

A dear friend just emailed us a New Year's Greeting, with a beautiful photo image. We are not Chinese, but Shadow's owners are Chinese. I will 'pay it forward' and send our bittids of good wishes to them, including Shadow. The Holy Spirit is, indeed, awesomely at work!

Peace and God Bless











No comments: