Saturday 11 January 2014

Be steadfast in Faith and Trust

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

We were without bittidz power last night and it finally came on this morning. Methinks, with the massive rains and high winds, that contributed to the major power outage. Am thankful that things are working again and I appreciated my elixir of coffee, all the more this morning! It is a black and gloomy day. I will take down the Christmas decorations when we have the bittid sunshine back; because even with the lights on, it is still pretty dark.

The 2 dogs ('Mutt and Jeff') get along well with each other. Alan had an interview earlier today, with a family who have 2 little dogs. They are wanting some one to help them out for app a week in March. As I mentioned a bit earlier, Alan has to meet the dogs (and their owners) to see if there is a tidbit fit. More importantly, that the dogs and the owners feel comfortable with leaving their dogs with us. As mentioned, I have reflected upon many things and in a tidbitz nutshell, 'turn everything over to God' and leave it all to Him to direct your path.

As I have also shared, I really appreciate watching and listening to various ministries. During this time of tid 'reflection.' one of the main tidbits that keeps touhing my heart, is that 'we can do nothing without God.' In other words, we must depend upon Him to guide and direct us in ALL regards; and not to rely upon the matters or works of the flesh.

The various bittids I have been reflecting upon, were covered mightily by Joyce Meyer in her most 3 recent videos! There are NO coincidences, here folks! I am thankful for her wonderful encouraging teachings. Thank you Joyce! I recommend that those of you, who are curious, wanting to know more about God, best you tune into her! .joycemeyer.org

There are many resources and videos that she shares! Here are the 3 most recent videos that I enjoyed online.

JAN 09 Do Not Be Led by Your Head – Pt 1
JAN 10 Do Not Be Led by Your Head – Pt 2
JAN 12 Seven Hindrances to Prayer

Everything was validated and illuminated all the more to me! Wow! As Alan had the interview, we thought it best to put Shadow in our room, with the TV on. (he was fine!) And then, I had Amish with me, while we listened to 'Seven Hindrances to Prayer'. Right on! Very powerfully heartfelt!

Tidbit - Do not be afraid to ASK God for anything. The more you seek and have 'Prayer dialogue' with Him, the more you grow in your faith and trust in His awesome Promise of Provision.

Bittid - When one door closes, He opens another. ASK Him for His Favour and Grace. ASK Him to open the doors and also should there be any doors that need to be closed, ASK Him to close those doors. Look forward to His best. You need to do your part, by simply inviting Christ into your heart, and steadfastedly Rely upon Him and not the works of the flesh.

Hope this is a bit of an uplift to your tid spirits! Apart from Alan helping me to Seek Christ, Joyce Meyer, Charles Price, and many many other ministries have been hugely appreciated by me in my daily walk and growth in Christ. Again, the 3 most recent videos, Joyce shares, are exceedingly empowering!

I love this photo image of a daffodil! To me it brings such a good cheer!

Peace and God Bless.


No comments: