Friday 17 January 2014

Always Walk in the Spirit!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a very foggy day. At this tid moment, It is app 38 degrees F (which is mild temps for this time of year) yet it feels much cooler. Methinks the dampness of the fog and being near the coast, it goes right through one. However, I am thankful for this type of weather, compared to other areas of the world, that are experiencing horrible problems.

The 'pussy willow' type of buds on our magnolia tree, look quite awesome on this misty morning. Plus, the chickadees are back; and happily chirping, while they enjoy the tidbitz nourishment from these bittidz blooms. Blessings, methinks!

Am sure that those of you, who are dog owners, know that one can learn many bittids from a dog. The little 'rug rat' (Amish) we are taking care of currently, has quite the feisty personality. For example, he barks for his food and he likes to be fed on the sofa, if you please. He loves his stuffed 'bear' and 'blankee.' He and Shadow get along; despite their differences in age and size.

Writing of a 'bear', I had a bittid dream the other night about a Grizzly Bear. I was in a field and all of sudden, out of nowhere, there appeared a Grizzly Bear, lumbering towards me. Well, I calmly and very carefully, while facing the bear, back tracked my steps to the log cabin that we were staying in. While I was shutting the latch door, the grizzly somehow managed to put his paw around the bottom of the door and grasped my left hand. OOOPS. Well, with my free hand, I calmly prodded his eye wide open and we gazed at each other for several seconds (felt like a million years to me!) and then he quietly left, as quickly as he had appeared. For whatever reason, I was not afraid; and it was as if it were an 'eyeball to eyeball' conversation; without the necessity of 'words' (ie. a growl on his part and / or a scream from me. I probably would not have been able to have mustered a sound). Now I think in 'real life' the grizzly most likely would have had a bit of a different agenda! LOL!

Tidbit - Know that He Directs your path, when you Rely upon Him. He Provides you with a calm, as He Guides you through the storms.

Bittid - At the end of each day, always give Him Thanks for everything; including the lessons He is teaching you in your daily walk with the indwelling Holy Spirit of Christ.

As mentioned in my post of yesterday, I have really appreciated many wonderful ministries, with their tidbits of enlightening encouragement. Thought I would recommend you read / listen to the messages by Dr. Charles Stanley.
www.intouch.org.

His devotionals also, are full of tidbit wisdom and the one on An Exercise in Casting Cares is so empowering!

I love this photo image of the warrior, putting on the full armor of God. (Ephesians 6: 10 to 17). Trek steadfastedly in the Spirit. Ask Him to arm and equip you in the full armor of God, before you get out of bed in the morning; and before you fall off to sleep at night. You will discover that each day is made simpler and you are more at peace within.


Peace and God Bless

No comments: