Thursday 9 January 2014

Be thankful and Praise God in ALL Things!

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Well, the festive season of Christmas and New Year's has come and gone! Again, may this be the best year for everyone!

To recap, Alan and I both picked up a 'bittidz bout of the flu' over the 'holidays.' Apparently, a lot of people have had it. I still have a bit of a chest cough; but it will disappear in time.

We still have Shadow with us; and as of this morning, we have a cute little pup, called 'Amish', staying with us, while his parents are partaking in a family reunion.

Reminds me of the wonderful tidbit time when my Aunt (my Dad's sister) turned 70 years young, and all the family members from far and wide, met at a resort and celebrated her major birthday. We were in Roros, Norway and the camadarie, the smorgasboards (herring rollmops, goat cheese, open faced sandwiches etc!) will forever remain a wonderful tidbitz memory to me. My Aunt and I were 'kindred' spirits. Apparently, I was the 'daughter' she never had; as she had 3 sons. She was lots of fun and was a 'young at heart' special person!

This morning, we woke up to a gorgeous sunrise and I was fortunate enough to catch a bittid glimpse of app 14 chickadees enjoying the buds (resemble pussy willows) on our magnolia tree. Interesting, how they can move so quickly in a tid group!

Tidbit - Live each and every day, with a grateful and joyful heart. There is always Blessings to be thankful for! Praise Him in ALL things.

Bittid - Ask and Seek Him daily to 'make your way straight'. To be guided and directed as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan. Once you invite Christ into your heart, He never leaves you. The Holy Spirit of Christ lives within you; and by His Grace, you are given the Gift of Grace. You will also be able to discern between Truth and deception; as He IS the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE.

Peace and God Bless.






No comments: