Monday 27 January 2014

Further reflections in our daily walk

Good Morning, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

Watched Rhonda Lazerte Ministries yesterday (www.doorofhope.ca/) and she is so down to earth. Rhonda walks daily in the Spirit and she knows that He has helped / helps her overcome all obstacles. She has gone through tragedy, sadness, you name it; and yet she walks with Grace and inspiration. Her tidbitz experiences, which she boldly and courageously shares, she hopes will encourage others; to never ever to give up; even when it appears all bittidz else fails. Know that He does NOT give up on you!

For those of you who have gone through trials and tribulations, have questions, doubts, anxieties, etc, best to tune into her website. She also has a Prayer Line (905) 901-2048. I happened to telephone her a few years ago and she picked up the phone! It was a wonderful conversation which I will never forget and I am grateful for her suggestions. I 'did as I was tid bid' and read Psalms 146 to Psalms 150 -'Praise the Lord.' Rhonda suggested not only to read those chapters a few times a day. but to read them outloud! Methinks reading or stating (shouting joyfully) outlout, invigorates the soul! All of a sudden your problems are not. Plus, you have handed everything over to Him in Faith and Trust.

I enjoy watching and listening to a number of ministries. As well as reading the WORD of God in the Bible, which is the TRUTH. I am thankful too, that I have Alan who, apart from Jesus Christ, is my sounding board. I am forever grateful and I am glad that I have his loving support. There are many marriages that could be much better, if there was a 'spiritual' understanding and communication. Alan was the one who re introduced me to Our Father; or put it this way, I was compelled to invite Christ into my heart. I am thankful I did; and my life changed forever.

We have observed too, that there are a lot of 'fair weather' people; even Christians, and when 'the going gets tough', they simply give up. Alan and I travel on a road less travelled, and we choose the narrow one! Hebrews 11:1 aptly describes it - 'Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.'

Walking in the Christian walk is not easy; because there is persecution, rejection, division, false witnesses, deception, lies, manipulation and so forth. I could go on; but we are not the only bit ones who have experienced 'stuff' like this. It is all part of our daily walk. And yet, we focus not on what is secular or the natural, but on the eternal, that is the unseen. That may be difficult perhaps for some to comprehend. That is why I suggest tune into the ministries (ie Rhonda Lazerte, Dr. Charles Stanley, Charles Price, Dr. David Jeremiah, Joel Osteen, Joyce Meyer, John Hagee etc) and their teachings of the Word and the Bible.

I know a number of people who would benefit from their ministries. I discern that a lot of women would appreciate Rhonda for what she has gone through and endured. I am thankful for her ministry, which is on the Vision Channel on Sunday 6:30 pm ET time. Door of Hope » Vision TV Channel Canada. There is not a video to watch; you have to be 'right on it' and watch the T.V. In my heart, I know she is a friend and she would welcome callers. She 'talks the talk, and walks the walk' and, lives the life of the Holy Spirit.

Also, every morning I ASK that He makes His way straight before me, as per His Will, His Purpose, and His Plan. That puts me in focus upon Him and others; not on myself.

I love this reflective photo image of a restful, peaceful, and soothing calm. It reminds me of Christ, when He asks the fishermen on the Sea of Galilee, to 'Follow Him and that He would make them Fishers of Men.'


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: