Wednesday 23 October 2013

Uplift others!

Good Evening, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It has been a rather interesting bit few days! The time has zoomed by! That being said, Alan and I are very thankful for all the Blessings that have been coming our way! We have had quite a few Blessings, within the last short tid while! We are looking back and reflecting upon His Grace and Goodness towards us! He (Our Father) has guided and directed us through a number of bittidz situations! Thank you to Him! We are thankful!

Today, we had to drive into town and wow! We thought the fog out here was pretty major! However, there, it was quite awesome, methinks! Seeing the city buildings rising up through the fog; looked like the makings of a 'Sci Fi movie!' On our drive, we realized how gorgeous a part of the world we live in! Again, we are thankful! 'Praise Him in ALL things!'

We also went to Costco. A woman, who is employed by Costco, was giving out samples, and she struck a bittid chord within me. I mentioned to her that my husband really thought the sample was good; as he does not say that too often. Her comment was, 'well, he sounds just like my husband.' Then she went on and mentioned that she was dying her hair to look younger and hopefully her husband would notice. I then said, 'well, if this is of any help, I am letting my hair do its own thing as to whatever colour it takes on!' She immediately replied, that: 'I was 'quite an attractive woman, and that I could easily get away with it, and that I would look awesome / even better!' (FYI, I now have a major patch of white in the front! LOL!) She then went on to say, that she was not so sure that she could get away with it; and therefore, she felt she needed to dye her hair to look younger. I had immediate empathy for her, and suggested that she should not worry about it. 'Foget about it!' as in Hugh Grant, in the movie, 'Mickey Blue Eyes.' LOL! Well, we concluded the conversation and I moved on. (By the way, she was excellent in her sample presentation!) But then, something strongly said to me, 'Go back!' So, I did! I told her: 'Your husband is lucky to have you!" Well, she practically burst into tears! But I knew, it made a difference and impacted her to feel better about herself. For that matter, it made me feel good as well!

Today, was a day, that I 'felt' / sensed more people than ever. I just 'knew' that they had an ache (and even where), or were sad (or sour) or just not plain feeling well. I made various tidbitz comments and they all agreed. Like it blew me away! Alan then pointed out, that the more one gets in touch with Him, the more 'discernment' we are given; and that is exactly what happened today!

Tidbit - BE a Blessing to others. Forget about your own circumstances. You feel all the better when you uplift someone else!

Bittid - BE joyful! Again, regardless of your situations! Like, truly, no one really cares. So, just BE! With Christ as your Conductor! HE CARES!

To sum things up, the events of today were well worth waiting for! Psalm 46:10 says: "Be still and know that I am God." That is very tidbit true!

Here is a photo that I took of our tree, with its beautiful colours of Autumn!


Peace and God Bless.

No comments: