Wednesday 16 October 2013

An addendum to 'Being Thankful!'

I meant to include some further bittids in today's post. ie. That when I fell to my knees yesterday, I THANKED HIM FIRST. THEN I PRAISED HIM IN ALL THINGS. Then I continued to state out loud my request and Prayer!

Tidbit - Regardless of your circumstances, ALWAYS remember to Thank Him and 'Praise Him in ALL things.'

If it is a good tidbit scenario, do not forget to genuinely acknowledge Him for the Blessings and His Gift of Grace, He has given us.

If it is not a good tidbitz situation, then muster all your courage and boldly, Thank and Praise Him all the more! It is amazing how much better you feel! As if a huge weight has been lifted from your heart!

Bittid - God does not give any of us, any more burdens, then we can carry at any one time!

That is such a refreshing bit of comfort to my heart and my soul; as He is our Refuge and Strength. Simply throw every tid thing upon Him; and leave all the consequences to Him. Psalm 23 comes immediately to my mind!

Surrender your will to Him, trusting and knowing that He already has a good plan in place for you! Whatever it may be. Things may be uncertain, but He IS for certain! He has a purpose in and for everything. Even if we do not understand or see it at the bittid time; just have the Faith and Trust that you will be looked after, as per His Promise!

However, it is when one looks back a bittidz and reflects upon what He has Provided, you joyfully give Thanks to Him for His awesome Provision!

Psalm 23: - The Lord, the Psalmist's sheperd. A Psalm of David.

Verse 1 -
The Lord is my sheperd,
I shall not want.
Verse 2 -
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside quiet waters.
Verse 3 -
He restores my soul;
He guides me in the paths of righteousness
For His name's sake.
Verse 4 -
Even though I walk through the valley
of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil; for Thou are with me;
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
Verse 5 -
Thou dost prepare a table before me in
the presence of my enemies;
Thou hast anointed my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
Verse 6 -
Surely goodness and lovingkindness
will follow me all the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

This is such a majestic Psalm of tidbits!

Peace and God Bless

No comments: