Sunday 27 October 2013

In Remembrance of a Special Person!

Good Afternoon, or whatever is the best greeting to you, in your part of the world!

It is a gorgeous sunny Sunday! The colours of Autumn are outstanding!

Today, I wish to honour a special person, dear to my heart, who passed away one bittid year ago. I remember him for his good points and I learned quite a bit from him. We always got along and I know he held me in high regard, as well.

We all have our weaker points; yet I choose to remember the 'kind' side of him. That being said, he may have also been misunderstood at tid times. He did have a 'generosity of spirit' and I know he helped and provided for many.

So, 'Skal to Absent Friends', with a cup of coffee! When I have a glass of wine to enjoy, I will raise my glass to him.

Tidbit - Life is like a 'fishing' expedition. This reminds me when Christ (Matthew 4:19) at the beginning of His Ministry, said: "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men." We all have a choice - be it to follow Christ or not.

Bittid - I would like to believe that this man chose to follow Christ, even if it was at the latter stages of his life.

Speaking of fishing, when I was a child, my Dad used to take me, fishing. We would be up early in the summer mornings and would be back a few hours later with a salmon (a grills) and cook it up for breakfast, along with some fried eggs over the fireplace spit. It was the best; and I am grateful for the ' fishing' lessons of 'life' that my Dad passed on to me. The basics! Much to be thankful for!

The man I am remembering today, believed very much also, in the bittidz basics. So, here is an appreciative Thank you, for the tidbitz time that I knew him.

I was looking for a wonderful photo image, that would best describe a restful and a gentle setting re: the tidbit message. Methinks this is it! Thank you, to the photographer, who took this beautiful picture!

Peace and God Bless.


No comments: