Thursday 18 March 2010

Reflections



Further tidbits and bittids:

Should add, that if we were to 'house sit', methinks we would do that for free; as it would be a place for us to temporarily 'hang our hat'. I never thought one would be 'paid to house sit'; but my friend suggested that it is, indeed, an invaluable service. However, I think it reasonable that any normal monthly bills / expenses, would be taken care of by the homeowner. If house sitting, we would put everything in storage, until we have more clarity as to where we wish to relocate; be it renting or purchasing etc. We are presently looking around; and amazing how timing is so key! We are leaving it all up to Him; for Him to work out the tidbit time frame, all the bittid 'details', etc. etc etc. Alan and I are happy that we have each other; and we will just do our best to work around everything else.

Today am feeling a bit weary; but that is par for the course at tid times. Also about twelve days ago, I hurt my tail bone; and I am surprised that it has taken this long to ease up. Early one morning (may have still been asleep), I bent down to pat our pup, and when I arose, I unfortunately, made contact with a pointed sharp end of furniture. Did not feel any discomfort for a day, which was strange; but ever since then, it has been quite uncomfortable. Oh well, guess it just takes time. So for those of you who have hurt tailbones, I certainly have an empathy. Have to go now and attend to a few things (standing; not sitting, I might add! LOL!).

A friend of mine took these pictures from her garden. As per this morning's post, we have these wonderful flowers throughout our house.

Until later.

Peace and God Bless.

No comments: